Subclass 600 Tourist Stream checklist updated 24 06 2015 .pdf
Original filename: Subclass 600 Tourist Stream checklist - updated 24-06-2015.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - Updated 600 tourist stream checklist - 24-06-2015
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by PScript5.dll Version 5.2 / GPL Ghostscript 8.64, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 07/05/2016 at 05:57, from IP address 220.236.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 3125 times.
File size: 85 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Subclass 600 Tourist Stream checklist - updated 24-06-2015.pdf (PDF, 85 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
VISITOR VISA – TOURIST STREAM
SUBCLASS – 600
This visa is for people to visit Australia temporarily for a holiday, to visit relatives or friends or for other short-term
non-work purposes, including study for less than three months.
How to use this checklist
1. Use this checklist to ensure that you have included all necessary documentation to support your claims.
2. Ensure that your application form is completed including residential address, signature and date.
3. Include this completed checklist when you lodge your visa application form and supporting documentation.
Other important information
Please be aware that the decision on your visa application may be decided based on the information and documentation
included with your application at time of lodgement. Please ensure that you:
• Do not submit original documents with your application, such as your passport, unless requested;
• Write legibly.
Visit the following page for processing times: http://www.philippines.embassy.gov.au/mnla/Visa_Processing_Times2.html
1. Full Name: ________________________________________ Date of Birth___________________________________
Residential Address in the Philippines (Please include House No., Street, Barangay, City/Municipality and Province):
2. Are you travelling with anyone? Yes No If you responded yes, please provide the names of your travel
companion/s or group.
3. Have you ever travelled to any of the following countries? Provide evidence of visas and relevant passport pages.
United States of America
Any country in Asia
Any other country
NIL – I have not travelled overseas
4. Are you visiting an:
Temporary Visa Holder
I am not visiting anyone. Proceed to Question 6.
5. What is your relationship to the person you are visiting?
De Facto Partner
6. What is your Employment Status? Provide evidence of employment and relevant identification.
Government Employee. Please provide your GSIS ID No.
Private Company Employee. Please provide your SSS ID No.
Professional. Please provide your PRC/Roll of Attorney ID No.
Retired. Date of Retirement ______________________________________________
Self-employed. Please provide your SSS ID No.
Other, please specify _____________________
FORM AND VISA APPLICATION CHARGE (FEE)
Form 1419 – Application for a Visitor Visa – Tourist Stream
See: Application Form 1419 Application for a Visitor visa – Tourist stream
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1419.pdf completed in English
Information on Visitors visa - http://www.immi.gov.au/visas/visitor/600/applicants.htm
Visa application charge
A managers cheque address to ‘Australian Embassy’ or a receipt from DIBP in Australia
Additional Service charges apply for applications handled through VFS Global.
See: For Visa Application Charge: http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/Pricing-Estimator.aspx
Service charge: http://www.vfsglobal.com/australia/philippines/additional_services.html
Copy of your passport including the photo page of your passport and any pages with amendments,
endorsements, visas and entry / exit stamps.
1 passport sized photo attached to the front of the application form
Evidence of your financial status and capacity to support yourself during your intended stay:
• Copies of your bank deposit books showing your history of savings or salary
• Copies of bank statements or payslips over a period of time
• Credit card statements and limits
• Letter of support from Australian contact with evidence of financial capability
Evidence of current employment or documents supporting business ownership
OTHER SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
Evidence of intended purpose of travel
Invitation letter from Australian Contact (if applicable) and evidence of your relationship to Australian
Contact (e.g. marriage certificate) and a copy of the photo page of their passport
MINOR APPLICANTS (BELOW 18 YEARS OF AGE)
Documentary evidence of the child’s relationship to their parents:
copy of the child’s birth certificate, showing names of the child and both parents
For children travelling without one or both parents or legal guardians: a signed written authorisation
(Form 1229) by non-travelling parent(s) giving agreement to their child to travel, parent’s contact information
and ID, the date and duration of travel and whether single or multiple trips are permitted
See: Form 1229 Consent form to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO AUTHORISE SOMEONE TO ACT ON YOUR BEHALF, PLEASE SUBMIT:
1. Form 956 – Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance
2. Form 956A – Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient
I acknowledge that:
o I have provided all supporting documentation as requested on this checklist OR
o I have not provided information requested on this checklist that is relevant to my visa application and I
am aware that a decision may be made based on the information I have provided.
I also acknowledge that I am responsible for any related mail and courier charges, including cost for providing any
additional information that may be requested by the department.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog