Original filename: STOMPOutLoudworksheet.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by / doPDF Ver 7.3 Build 391 (unknown Windows version - Version: 6.2.9200 (x64)), and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 13/06/2016 at 03:13, from IP address 24.184.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 2799 times.
File size: 28 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
STOMPOutLoudworksheet.pdf (PDF, 28 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
STOMP OUT LOUD – WORKSHEET
Answer the questions in full sentences!
1. Remember that there are no extra sounds backstage that
someone is making. All the sounds come from what you see.
Name some of the "instruments" you hear.
2. Do you think a job like this is always fun, or do you think the performers get tired of it sometimes?
What do you think the most difficult part of this job might be other than the physical difficulties?
3. These are all the finished performances we see. What do you think happens at each of the practices?
4. How long do you think each practice takes? How long do you think it takes to prepare a full number?
5. This is something that obviously takes a lot of hard work to practice and co-ordinate. Why would anyone
want to work that hard at something?
6. Think about some of the different kinds of jobs involved for a production of STOMP:
Light & Sound
Makeup & Hair
Heavy workers –
Manager – Decides
Load & unload sets where the group will
& props from
go, makes the
trucks, move it
around on stage, etc.
Backstage people –
everybody is in
place for a show or
Which job might you enjoy doing? Why would you choose that job?
7. What other kinds of things do you think the performers do during the week to make sure they have a
good performance (eating, working out, staying in safe situations)?
8. What other comments or ideas do you have about STOMP?
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog