Set Up Guide IPhone IPad Exchange .pdf
Original filename: Set Up Guide IPhone IPad Exchange.pdf
This PDF 1.6 document has been generated by Acrobat PDFMaker 15 for Word / Adobe PDF Library 15.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 14/06/2016 at 18:39, from IP address 50.205.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 342 times.
File size: 231 KB (7 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Set Up Guide IPhone IPad Exchange.pdf (PDF, 231 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
This article will assist you in setting up your Apple iOS device with your Hosted Exchange mailbox.
1. On the home screen, tap the "Settings" icon.
2. Within Settings, tap "Mail, Contacts, Calendars".
3. Tap "Add Account".
4. Tap "Exchange".
5. Enter the following details:
a. "Email Address": example@XYZ.mail com
b. "Password": Your mailbox password
c. "Description": Exchange Hosted Mailbox
6. Tap "Next".
7. You may be prompted for additional information. If so, enter the following details:
a. "Server": mex08.emailsrvr.com
b. "Domain": Leave Blank
c. "Username": example@XYZ.mail.com
8. Select the services that you wish to synchronize from the Exchange Server. Then tap "Save".
9. Once saved, head over to the Mail app to access your email. Note: If you have a large mailbox, it
may take several minutes before email appears. Please wait at least 15 minutes before
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog