Set Up Guide OSX Outlook 2016 Exchange .pdf
Original filename: Set Up Guide OSX Outlook 2016 Exchange.pdf
This PDF 1.6 document has been generated by Acrobat PDFMaker 15 for Word / Adobe PDF Library 15.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 14/06/2016 at 18:05, from IP address 50.240.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 434 times.
File size: 258 KB (5 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Set Up Guide OSX Outlook 2016 Exchange.pdf (PDF, 258 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
This article will assist you with setting up Outlook 2016 with your Hosted Exchange mailbox.
1. Launch Outlook. Then, select "Preferences" from the Outlook menu.
2. Select "Accounts"
3. Select "Exchange or Office 365"
4. The pop up dialog will require the following:
a. "Email Address": example@XYZ.mail.com
b. "Method": User Name and Password
c. "User name": example@XYZ.mail.com
d. "Password": Your mailbox password
e. "Configure Automatically": Checked
5. Click "Add Account". If prompted with the below dialog, click "Allow".
6. If prompted to enter the "Server", enter the following: "mex08.emailsrvr.com" (without
quotes). Click "Add Account" once more.
7. If successful, you should see the following screen, with your information within the fields.
8. Close this dialog. You should see the main Outlook window. Your email should begin
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog