Set Up Guide Windows Outlook 2010 Exchange .pdf
Original filename: Set Up Guide Windows Outlook 2010 Exchange.pdf
This PDF 1.6 document has been generated by Acrobat PDFMaker 15 for Word / Adobe PDF Library 15.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 14/06/2016 at 15:37, from IP address 50.240.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 416 times.
File size: 475 KB (7 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Set Up Guide Windows Outlook 2010 Exchange.pdf (PDF, 475 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
This article will assist you with setting up Outlook 2010 with your Hosted Exchange mailbox.
1. Windows 7: Start Menu -> Control Panel. Double-click on "Mail".
Windows 8: Open the "Charms" by moving your mouse to the top right of your screen.
Select Search. (Search for "Mail")
2. When the Mail Control Panel opens, select "Show Profiles".
3. Select "Add" to add a new profile. Enter any name you wish and select "OK".
4. Select "Manually configure server settings or additional server types". Click "Next".
5. On the "Choose Service" page, select "Microsoft Exchange or compatible service". Click
6. On the "Server Settings" page, enter the following:
a. "Server": outlook
b. "Use Cached Exchange Mode": Checked
c. "User Name": example@XYZ.mail.com
7. Click the "More Settings..." button.
8. Go to the "Connection" tab.
9. Under "Outlook Anywhere", check "Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP".
10. Click the "Exchange Proxy Settings..." button.
a. Within the box titled "Use this URL to connect to my proxy server for Exchange",
enter the following URL: "mex08.emailsrvr.com" (Without quotes)
b. Ensure both checkboxes are checked:
"Connect using SSL only"
"Only connect to proxy servers that have this principal name in their certificate"
c. Within the box titled "Only connect to proxy servers that have this principal name in
their certificate", enter the following: "msstd:mex08.emailsrvr.com" (Without quotes)
d. Ensure both checkboxes are checked:
"On fast networks, connect using HTTP first, then connect using TCP/IP"
"On slow networks, connect using HTTP first, then connect using TCP/IP"
e. Within the box titled "Use this authentication when connecting to my proxy server
for Exchange", select "Basic Authentication".
11. Click "OK" in the "Microsoft Exchange Proxy Settings" window.
12. Click "OK" in the "Microsoft Exchange" window.
13. Within the window titled "Add New Account", click "Check Name". If you're prompted to
enter your Username and Password, do so now.
14. Once the "Server" and "User Name" fields are underlined, click "Next".
15. Click "Finish" to complete the configuration.
16. Finally, launch Outlook. Your email should begin downloading shortly.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog