UOP COMM 400 Week 1 Individual Communications .pdf
Original filename: UOP COMM 400 Week 1 Individual Communications .pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 22/06/2016 at 11:30, from IP address 43.224.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 372 times.
File size: 293 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
COMM 400 Week 1 Individual
Communications Journal Entry 1 Organizational Communication Information
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
Write a 700- to 1,050-word journal entry in the narrative style. Refer to
this week’s readings to inform your responses.
Describe the flow of information in your company. In your journal,
discuss the following:
• The intrapersonal, interpersonal, group, organizational, and
intercultural levels of communication within your company
• How information travels up, down, and across your organization
and how it relates to the basic communications model
• The functions of the Y hierarchy of managerial communications.
Does it apply to your organization’s communication hierarchy?
• A comparison of at least three managerial communication
approaches you have observed in your organization
• At least three potential barriers to effective communications that
exist in your company
Format your journal entry consistent with APA guidelines.
For more classes visit