ProfileMyRunâ„¢ Operational Manual .pdf
Original filename: ProfileMyRunâ„¢ Operational Manual.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - ProfileMyRunâ„¢ Operational Manual.docx
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.9.5 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 24/06/2016 at 22:39, from IP address 100.12.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 642 times.
File size: 38 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
ProfileMyRunâ„¢ Operational Manual.pdf (PDF, 38 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Introduction Congratulations on owning the state of art personal gait analysis
system. The following instruction will get your ProfileMyRun™ up and running.
1. Charge the module with supplied micro-USB for at least 30 minutes.
2. Install app: go to profilemyrun.com/install to download your app (Apple
Store or Android Play figures here)
3. Insert insole and latch module on shoe:
Right foot and insole (figure)
Left foot and insole (figure)
4. Plug in insole micro-USB to module. USB is always facing the inside of foot
5. While standing up, make sure module is securely latched to your shoelace
and micro-USB fully plugged in.
6. Your ProfileMyRun™ app should be up and running. Please follow app
sequence to confirm Bluetooth® connection and placement of your
module(left or right foot).
7. Press (figure target sign) to calibrate and to reset your module. This is done
to re-center the pronation angle and to re-level foot plane from your module
on your shoe as you stand straight.
8. Walk or Run to see your movement on console; Press Start to record your
walk/run. Stop and Save(optional).
9. You can see your recorded result on summary page or personal dashboard at
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog