ProfileMyRun™ Operational Manual .pdf
Original filename: ProfileMyRun™ Operational Manual.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - ProfileMyRun™ Operational Manual.docx
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.9.5 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 24/06/2016 at 22:39, from IP address 100.12.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 603 times.
File size: 38 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Introduction Congratulations on owning the state of art personal gait analysis
system. The following instruction will get your ProfileMyRun™ up and running.
1. Charge the module with supplied micro-USB for at least 30 minutes.
2. Install app: go to profilemyrun.com/install to download your app (Apple
Store or Android Play figures here)
3. Insert insole and latch module on shoe:
Right foot and insole (figure)
Left foot and insole (figure)
4. Plug in insole micro-USB to module. USB is always facing the inside of foot
5. While standing up, make sure module is securely latched to your shoelace
and micro-USB fully plugged in.
6. Your ProfileMyRun™ app should be up and running. Please follow app
sequence to confirm Bluetooth® connection and placement of your
module(left or right foot).
7. Press (figure target sign) to calibrate and to reset your module. This is done
to re-center the pronation angle and to re-level foot plane from your module
on your shoe as you stand straight.
8. Walk or Run to see your movement on console; Press Start to record your
walk/run. Stop and Save(optional).
9. You can see your recorded result on summary page or personal dashboard at