UOP HIS 115 WEEK 9 FINAL PROJECT .pdf
Original filename: UOP HIS 115 WEEK 9 FINAL PROJECT.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 27/06/2016 at 10:55, from IP address 43.224.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 268 times.
File size: 164 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
HIS 115 WEEK 9 FINAL PROJECT HISTORICAL TIMELINE AND ESSAY
To purchase this material click below link
For more classes visit
Final Project: Historical Timeline and Essay
· Resources: Appendix A and the Nation of Nations textbook Web site at
· Create a timeline that illustrates the significant events that led up to the Civil War.
· Include the following in your timeline:
o Select 10 to 15 events, factors, or changes in society that fueled the conflict between the
North and the South. In your timeline, include the following information about the events,
factors, or changes:
· The year it occurred
· A name, title, or heading
· A brief description that describes how your selection pulled the North and the South
· Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word essay explaining your timeline and the significance of
· Include the following in your essay:
o Select four to six of the events, factors, or changes from your timeline to address in your
· Provide a detailed description of each selection.
· Explain why your selections were significant to the manifestation of the Civil War.
· Explain the relationship among your selections.
· Describe how each selection had a political, social, or economic impact on the country.
· Use the selections from your timeline to demonstrate how historical events shape the
· Apply APA formatting to your paper.
· Post your timeline and essay as Microsoftâ Word attachments.