UOP HRM 326 Week 3 Individual Quiz .pdf
Original filename: UOP HRM 326 Week 3 Individual Quiz.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 27/06/2016 at 11:19, from IP address 43.224.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 146 times.
File size: 445 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
HRM 326 Week 3 Individual Quiz
To purchase this material click below link
For more classes visit
1. _____ refers to the collection of information – including what, when, how, and
from whom –
that will be used to determine the effectiveness of the training program.
A) Training effectiveness
B) Training outcomes
C) Evaluation design
D) Training evaluation
2. _____ can be used as a "dress rehearsal" to show the program to managers,
trainees, and customers.
A) Evaluative training
B) Summative evaluation
C) Formative evaluation
D) Pilot testing
3. Identify the third level outcome amongst the following Kirkpatrick's four-level
framework for categorizing training outcomes.
4. Skill-based outcomes include acquisition or learning of skills and use of skills on
5. Utility analysis is a cost-benefit analysis method that involves assessing the dollar
value of training based on estimates of the difference in job performance between
trained and untrained employees, and the number of individuals trained.
6. This relates to the learner's decision regarding what information to attend, how to
remember, and how to solve problems
A) Cognitive strategies
B) Intellectual skills
D) Verbal information
7. The process of withdrawing positive or negative reinforcers to eliminate a
behavior is known as _____.
8. Pedagogy gives the instructor major responsibility for making decisions about
learning content, method, and evaluation.
Learning strategies include rehearsal, organizing, and delegation.
10. Seating arrangements at the training site should be based on an understanding of
the desired type of trainee interaction and trainee-trainer interaction.