Change Password in ATT Email Account .pdf
Original filename: Change Password in ATT Email Account.PDF
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by convertonlinefree.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 05/07/2016 at 10:42, from IP address 61.12.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 347 times.
File size: 371 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
How to Change Password on an AT&T Email Account?
If you are using an AT&T email service and suspect that someone is trying to gain access to your
personal information online, change the AT&T email account’s password instantly to stop
attackers. The process of changing the password is quite easy and straightforward; if you know
the old password, then you can modify it by visiting the myAT&T Web page. However, if you
forgot the password, you should not need to worry about this you can reset it via the ‘Forgot
If you don’t know the answers to security questions or you didn’t register an alternate email
address, you can’t reset the password as well as can’t confirm the correct ZIP code. Remember
that resetting the email password automatically resets the AT&T Access ID’s password to the
same password. If you are having any type of AT&T wireless email login issues, then you can
also reset your account password in order to fix the problem. There are two ways you can
follow up to change the password, depending on the circumstances.
If You Know the Password
1. Browse the ‘myAT&T’ web page. Enter your complete email address into the ‘User ID’
box and the correct password into the ‘password’ box. Hit the ‘Log in’ button to enter
into the email account.
2. Choose the ‘My Profile’ tab and move down to the page until you locate the ‘Set
Personal Password’ section.
3. Enter the old password into the field labeled as the ‘Current password’, and then enter
the new password into the field of ‘New Password’, followed by the ‘Confirm New
4. Hit the ‘Save Changes’ button to reset the AT&T email account password.
If You Forgot the Password
1. Browse the ‘myAT&T’ web page, and then hit the ‘Forgot Password’ link to enter into
the Forgot Password webpage.
2. Enter your complete email address into the ‘User ID’ box, and then enter your last name
and hit the ‘Continue’ button to directly to the next step.
3. If you remember about the answers to security questions, choose the ‘I'll answer my
security questions’ option. Provide the right answers and then enter and check the new
4. If you don’t know the answers, choose the ‘Send me a temporary password’ option to
get a temporary password in your alternate email ID.
5. Check the email you get from AT&T in your alternate email account. In most situations,
the email may be moved to the Spam folder. Choose the password and hit the ‘Ctrl+C’
to copy the password it into the clipboard.
6. Go back to the account web page and then paste the password from the clipboard into
the box by pressing the ‘Ctrl+V’ keys at the same time. Enter and confirm the new
However, if you are still having the AT&T account login problems, contact to ATT customer
number. A team of certified professional will provide quick resolution, even if you stuck with
some problems.You can also choose Contactforhelp in order to locate alternate customer
support number if you want to get immediate and effective service for resolving issues.