Timothy Baxter Resume .pdf
Original filename: Timothy Baxter Resume.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 06/07/2016 at 02:36, from IP address 14.201.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 343 times.
File size: 215 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
1/178 Donald St, Brunswick East VIC 3057
+61 431 388 990
Bachelor of Arts (History/European Studies) – University of Melbourne 2016
Victorian Certificate of Education – McKinnon Secondary College 2009 (90.00)
February 2016 – Present: Freelance graphic design (self-employed, ‘Old Man Harvie’)
- Responsibilities: logo design, poster design, privately-commissioned artistic services, graphic
- Skills gained: invoicing, project management, liaising with media & communications
representatives of various companies (Health and Community Services Union, Global
Immigration Network), brief composition, and some social media marketing.
February 2016 – Present: Uber Partner
- Responsibilities: providing safe carriage of passengers throughout Melbourne. Rating of 4.85
stars, (as opposed to 4.80 rating among ‘Top Partners’ in Melbourne as of May 2016)
- Skills gained: customer service, navigation, conflict resolution, time management.
April 2015 to February 2016: Moreland City Council Homecare (traineeship placement)
- Responsibilities: in-home care, assisting elderly clients with shopping, supervision of clients’
wellbeing throughout the ageing process, coordinating care with office staff while working with
- Skills gained: emergency First Aid, hazard and risk management, conflict resolution, time
management, and organisational skills.
August 2014 to March 2015: Red Energy Telesales
- Responsibilities: making outbound, and receiving inbound sales calls, customer acquisition and
data entry, brand representation, coordination with energy networks, and monitored compliance
with a complex rubric of requirements by Quality Assurance team.
- Skills gained: competent operation of a softphone in tandem with specialised computer programs
designed for industry-specific data entry, conflict resolution, and time management.
September 2012 to August 2014: Coles: Service, Produce, and Dairy
- Responsibilities: cash handling, customer service, refunds, exchanges, register clearances and
end-of-trade tallies, stocktake, stocking/maintaining Fresh Produce and Dairy departments,
receiving nightly stock deliveries, waste processing and disposal, and some cleaning.
- Skills gained: understanding module-based job training, time management, organisational skills,
and attention to detail.
September 2011 to September 2013: F1RST Tax & Duty Free (Melbourne Airport)
- Responsibilities: responsible service of alcohol, promotion of liquor brands, cross-promotion,
basic customer service and assistance, security compliance.
- Skills gained: post-customs security clearance, responsible service of alcohol, conflict resolution,
cocktail mixing, and alcohol brand/product knowledge.
September 2010 to 2011: Freelance gardening/handyman/labour work
- Responsibilities: odd jobs, building maintenance, exterior painting, gardening, waste collection
- Skills gained: customer acquisition and customer service, labour
Additional Skills, Qualifications, and Certificates:
Basic Emergency First Aid Certificate
Responsible Service of Alcohol Certification
Full Driver License
Full Motorcycle License
Highly competent in use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Excel)
Highly competent in use of some Adobe Creative Suite Products (Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator,
Premiere Pro, After Effects)
Highly refined phone manner and written/verbal communication skills.
Elizabeth Doidge: Media and Communications Officer, Health and Community Services Union
Matthew Boehm: Media and Communications Officer, Global Immigration Network
Meighan Katz: University of Melbourne (School of Historical and Philosophical Studies)
Aimee Caterall: Moreland City Council Home Care Unit
Cassandra Kung: Red Energy (former)
Anub Nair: Coles (former)
Jo Traikos: F1RST Tax & Duty Free (former)
Note: contact details for all referees are available upon request.