6 heavy light pipe clamps .pdf
Original filename: 6 heavy light pipe clamps.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by convertonlinefree.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 24/07/2016 at 08:44, from IP address 103.215.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 336 times.
File size: 258 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
A Pipe Clamp Is among the Excellent Solutions for Tube, Pipe
and Wire Fastening and Installation
Tube clamps are broadly made use of in pipes, tubes, hose, wires fastening and installation. And there
are numerous varieties in line with various requirements. Get a lot more information about heavy pipe
There's a popular kind of tube clamp based on German standard DIN 3015, we commonly also call it
hydraulic tube clamp. DIN 3015 clamps assure a trustworthy, very simple, dampening assistance for
pipes, hoses, tubes, and conduits in industrial hydraulic systems, mobile hydraulic systems, course of
action industries, and electrical construction.
DIN 3015 hydraulic pipe clamps absorb shock, dampen vibration, and decrease noise in hydraulic
You will discover 3 main series of clamps as beneath: Normal series, Heavy duty, Double pipe clamps.
Typically material Polypropylene (PP) is employed for typical clamps and Polyamide (PA) or Aluminum
(AL) for high temperature applications or other special applications. Along with the material of metal
components normally like galvanized steel for typical applications, 316 stainless steel, 304 stainless steel
for applications beneath corrosion.
Detailed facts of your above three series:
Common pipe clamp
Sometimes we also contact it light duty tube clamp, depends on which industrial region you might be in.
- Technical normal: in line with DIN 3015 part 1
- Dimensions offered for pipe and tube size 6mm to 102 mm.
- Applied for pipe and tube, hose installation in hydraulic systems with standard work pressure below
Heavy duty pipe clamp
In some cases we also call it heavy series tube clamp, heavy duty tube clamp, is dependent upon which
nation and which industrial region you are in.
- Technical standard: as outlined by DIN 3015 portion two
- Dimensions accessible for pipe size 6mm to 508 mm.
- Applied for pipe and tube, hose installation in hydraulic systems with high operate stress higher than
Twin series pipe clamps
It is also referred to as twin tube clamp, double pipe clamp.
- Technical common: in line with DIN 3015 part three
- Dimensions available for pipe and tube size 6mm to 42 mm.