VA PBR CTPE 2016 .pdf
Original filename: VA-PBR-CTPE-2016.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by / iTextÂ® 5.5.8 Â©2000-2015 iText Group NV (ONLINE PDF SERVICES; licensed version), and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 28/07/2016 at 16:51, from IP address 216.142.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 247 times.
File size: 83 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
VA-PBR-CTPE-2016.pdf (PDF, 83 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
CONSENT TO PROCEED ELECTRONICALLY
Before HPP Western, LLC, here and after referred to as “the company”, can accept your personal information and
send you electronic mail, text messages (SMS), and other marketing-related communications, you should be aware
of the following information and must affirmatively agree to the following:
1. If you proceed, you are agreeing to complete the application process electronically.
2. Your responses to all questions throughout either electronic process will be recorded and made part of your
electronically signed documents and electronic record.
3. You have read and agree with the attached verification and security procedures adopted by the company at
To access these electronic materials, you must have (a) a personal computer and an operating system capable of
receiving, accessing, displaying, and either printing or storing information, (b) an Internet connection, and (c)
Internet Browser Software such as Internet Explorer®, Google Chrome®, Safari®, or Firefox®. Your Internet Browser
Software must support 128-bit encryption and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. If you are able to see this
Electronic Consent, your hardware and software should allow you to access these electronic materials.
By creating an account through this system, you acknowledge and agree to all of the following:
• I have read and understood the foregoing;
• I agree to proceed with the above process through electronic means;
• I agree that my electronic signature is the equivalent of a manual signature and that the company may rely on it
as such in connection with any and all agreements you may enter into with the company and any documents you
electronically sign for the company;
• I acknowledge and agree that it is my obligation to immediately advise the company of any change in your
electronic address (i.e., email address);
• I have the necessary hardware/software to complete the process;
• I acknowledge and agree that it is my obligation to immediately advise the company in the event that I withdraw
my consent to use electronic means for the application and hiring process (if applicable);
• I acknowledge and agree that the various security and verification procedures adopted by the company in
connection with the documents that I will affix my electronic signature constitute reasonable and secure security
procedures and that all such signatures are attributable to the person whose name is typed below;
• I acknowledge and agree that in the event that any person known to me (whether it be a family member,
member of my household, or otherwise) misappropriates any of the security devices connected with my the
company electronic signature account and such misappropriation could not reasonably be detected by the
company, the Company shall have the right to treat all resulting electronic signatures as though they were affixed
by the person whose name is typed below;
• I acknowledge and agree that the individual completing this Consent to Proceed Electronically is the individual
whose name the account is being requested, whose name is typed on the corresponding form, and is authorized to
grant permission to contact the email address and/or mobile number.
If you understand, accept and agree to the policies, terms and conditions set out above, then proceed with the
registration process by providing your name, email address and mobile phone number. If you do not
understand or accept or agree to the policies, terms and conditions set out above, then do not provide the
requested information and please exit this site.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog