Connect an Offline Brother Printer in an Easy Way .pdf
Original filename: Connect an Offline Brother Printer in an Easy Way.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 29/07/2016 at 09:48, from IP address 103.247.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 216 times.
File size: 338 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Connect an Offline Brother Printer in an Easy Way
Brother is known as the most prominent brand for manufacturing printer. It
has a large number of users worldwide who are using Brother Printer due to its
innovative and reliable technology. But, like the other technical devices
Brother Printer may also create troubles for its users in which users may need
to have customer service for Brother Printer to have an immediate solution.
While using the Brother Printer, users get the printer-related troubles in which
they are unable to print their document, as their printer shows offline.
However, this issue can be solved by adjusting the setting in printer, and if it
does not solve your offline error, then you can go through the steps as shown
in this article post. Just go through the steps:
1. Click on the Start button, and then click on ‘Devices and printers’.
2. Now, right click on the icon of Brother Printer, and further click on ‘see
what is printing’.
3. Now, at the top of the window click on Printer and see for the blue
check mark just left to the ‘Use Printer Offline’. If blue check mark is
present there, then click on the option ‘Use Printer Offline’ and remove
this check mark. At this point you will find that your document starts
getting print. However, if it does not happen so, then you can proceed to
4. On your Brother printer press the power button and turn it off.
5. Now, you need to disconnect the USB cable of printer with the USB port
of your computer.
6. Now, you need to turn on your Brother Printer.
7. Now, again connect the USB port to USB cable on your system. If your
document started printing, then your issue is resolve, otherwise you
need to move to the next step or you can also have technical support for
8. Click on the Start button and click on the arrow just given right of the
‘Shut Down’, and then you need to click on ‘Restart’. The documents
that were stopped earlier will start printing, just after restarting your
All these above steps are surely going to resolve Brother Printer offline
issues. However, if you still finding trouble with your printer, then you need
to have support with Brother Printer technical support number which is
open throughout day and night to serve the printers users. Read more at