System Sync Highly Profitable Trading System .pdf
Original filename: System Sync Highly Profitable Trading System.pdf
Title: System Sync Highly Profitable Trading System
Author: Julien Moog
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by / wkhtmltopdf, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 30/07/2016 at 10:32, from IP address 91.91.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 392 times.
File size: 316 KB (5 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
A highly profitable trading system by Julien Moog
This system will give you profitable signals on any markets. It works on 1 hour and 30 minutes timeframes.
You will need the free MetraTrader 4 software and copy all the following indicators and templates into the
software. You will also need the free QChartist software. We will buy dips on uptrends and sell peaks on
First download and install MetaTrader 4 from http://www.metaquotes.net and configure it with the broker of
List of MT4 indicators needed:
- ADR lines Shinigami v1.1
- ADR lines Shinigami v1.12
- past regression deviated
- Weighted WCCI
List of MT4 templates needed:
- jm adr murrey
Download these indicators and templates here:
Then copy the .mq4 and .ex4 indicators in C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4\MQL4\Indicators\
Copy the .tpl templates in C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4\templates\
Restart your MT4 software.
You will also need to use the Jupiter Saturn Cycle indicator available in QChartist software.
Download and install QChartist from http://www.qchartist.net/download.php
Rules of the System Sync:
Entry (example with a sell signal on 1 hour timeframe with Goldman Sachs):
- With template !system_sync: price is close from the Average Daily Range (ADR 1.1) blue marine line
- With template !system_sync: price is above the Average Weekly Range (ADR 1.12) yellow line
- With template !PRD_WWCCI: price is near past regression deviated (orange) upper band, fibo (white)
upper band and atr channel (pink) upper band
- With template !PRD_WWCCI: Weighted WCCI blue thick line is close from the upper red line
- With template 0div: stepftvcprdl cyan line is below the magenta line
- With template 0div: stepftvcprdl magenta or cyan line acts as a resistance for the orange line
- With template jm adr murrey: price is >= the orange +1/8 Ove line of Murrey Math
- With template 0Corona: the number "3" in a yellow circle is displayed on the bar (3_Level_ZZ_Semafor)
- With template 0Corona: the Ichimoku cloud is going down
- With template 0Corona: TSCD red histogram > 0
- With template 0Corona: Stochastic 5,3,3 >= 80
- With template 0Corona: RealMACD blue line is at least as high as the yellow histogram
- With template 0Corona: on the current timeframe x 6 or x 7 (H6 or H7 if you use a H1 timeframe ; H3 or 210
minutes if you use a 30 minutes timeframe): Ichimoku red<blue
- With the QChartist software: price is near a line of the Jupiter Saturn Cycle indicator (lines must be well
In order to setup the Jupiter Saturn indicator, first we open a Daily chart of #GS and we change the settings of
The ratio can be for example 1 or 0.1 or 10 or 0.01 (it is the space between the lines)... The offset must be a
multiple of 360 (0 or 3600 or 7200...) (it is the y coordinate of the first line).
We can compress or expand the price scale to view the lines of the indicator with the buttons at the upper left
corner of the chart.
In order to open the .csv MT4 charts from QChartist, you need to export .csv files from MT4 history center.
We put a Stop Loss of at least 100 pips.
Exit (Target Point) (for a sell signal):
With template 0tmacg:
- price reachs the Volatility.Pivot gray line
- stochastic 5,3,3 is close from 20
- price reachs the Tma+CG middle dot line
If the price doesn't reach our TP and breaks the Murrey Math +2/8Ext, the Jupiter Saturn line and the
stepftvcprdl magenta line to the upside (at 153.13 and +) then we will close our sell position and open a buy
position. And we close our Long when price reachs Murrey Math +1/8 Ove on any timeframe > the current tf.
And here is what happened on #GS a couple of hours later:
TP hit, our goal was largely achieved.
Another example on metals here: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=8973054#post8973054
If my trading system and software helped you to become a successful trader, please make a donation with
the button below. Thank you!
Click here to donate