25 way to avoid being hired .pdf
Original filename: 25 way to avoid being hired.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by / PDFlib 5.0.3 (C++/Win32), and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 01/08/2016 at 19:12, from IP address 72.89.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 442 times.
File size: 33 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
25 way to avoid being hired.pdf (PDF, 33 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
25 WAYS TO AVOID BEING HIRED
Poor personal appearance.
“Know it all”
Inability to express yourself clearly.
Late to interview without a good reason.
5. Lack of interest and enthusiasm – passive, indifferent.
Lack of confidence, poise, nervousness.
7. Over emphasis on money – interested only in best dollar offer.
8. Unwilling to start at the bottom – expects too much too soon.
Lack of career planning – No purpose or goal.
10. Lack of courtesy – ill mannered.
11. Condemnation of past employers.
12. Fail to look interviewer in the eye.
13. Limp handshake.
15. Sloppy application: blank
16. Merely shopping around.
17. Wants job only for a short time.
18. Lack of knowledge of position applying for.
19. No interest in company or in industry.
21. Narrow interest
22. Inability to take criticism.
23. Failure to express, appreciation for interviewer’s time.
24. Ask no questions about the job.
25. Indefinite responses to questions.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog