Ten Most serious Probles of Young .pdf
Original filename: Ten Most serious Probles of Young.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by / PDFlib 5.0.3 (C++/Win32), and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 01/08/2016 at 19:12, from IP address 72.89.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 197 times.
File size: 107 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Serious Problems of Young,
· Absent from work too frequently or for questionable reason.
· The unwillingness to follow company policies (dress code,
honest and truthfulness, etc.)
· Has to be supervised too much of the time.
· The lack to get along with coworkers. Poor attitude.
· Takes no initiative when something needs to be done.
· Isn’t very observant; fails to recognize errors or problems.
· Lack of personal hygiene, neatness of appearance and image.
· Doesn’t listen well.
· Arrives late or leaves early too often.
· The lack to work effectively with customers.
· Doesn’t consider the consequences of decisions or actions.
· Too much socializing with other workers or visitors.
· Can’t accept suggestions or criticism.
· Doesn’t seem to care about doing a job well.
References: College Entrance Examination Board; voc.ed.psu.edu; eric.ed.gov