Android HTC set up guide UA .pdf
Original filename: Android HTC set up guide UA.pdf
This PDF 1.6 document has been generated by Acrobat PDFMaker 15 for Word / Adobe PDF Library 15.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 09/08/2016 at 19:24, from IP address 50.205.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 272 times.
File size: 103 KB (4 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Android HTC set up guide UA.pdf (PDF, 103 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Android: HTC (IMAP)
This is a setup guide that will assist you in setting up your Hosted Mailbox on HTC mobile and tablet
devices using IMAP.
1. Locate the "Settings" icon within your Apps Drawer.
2. Within Settings, scroll down and select "Accounts and Sync".
3. In the upper right, select "Add".
4. Select "Mail".
5. Enter the following information:
a. "Email Address": firstname.lastname@example.org
b. "Password": Your email address password
6. Tap "Next".
7. Enter the following information on the next screen:
a. "Protocol": IMAP
b. "Email address": email@example.com
c. "Username": firstname.lastname@example.org
d. "Password": Your email address password
e. "IMAP Server": secure.emailsrvr.com
"Security type": SSL
g. "Server Port": 993
8. Tap "Next"
9. Enter the following information on the next screen:
a. "Login required": Checked
b. "Username": email@example.com
c. "Password": Your email address password
d. "SMTP Server": secure.emailsrvr.com
e. "Security type": SSL
"Server Port": 465
10. Within the "Account Settings" screen, adjust the items you wish to sync.
11. Tap "Next".
12. Success! Your HTC device should now begin syncing with your mailbox.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog