Kevin C Durand Resume NEWST .pdf
Original filename: Kevin C Durand Resume NEWST.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - Kevin C Durand Resume.docx
This PDF 1.6 document has been generated by Word / Acrobat PDFMaker 15 for Word, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 11/08/2016 at 22:25, from IP address 67.81.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 462 times.
File size: 106 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Kevin C Durand Resume NEWST.pdf (PDF, 106 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Kevin C. Durand, LUTCF
422 Foothill Rd.
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
SKILLS & SUMMARY
Summary: A fully licensed and trained insurance producer focusing on personal lines including Auto, Home, and Life
Insurance. I actively market myself to clients through inner circle networks, business owners as well as corporate
professionals at VP and Director levels. Forging strong relationships and generating new personal and commercial leads
Active Licensing: NJ & NY Property, Casualty, Life and Health Insurance licensing portable to all states.
Designations: LUTCF, FINRA Series 7, and actively seeking CPCU designation.
Skills: Expert client relations, professional negotiation (written & oral), strong leadership abilities, creative problem solving
and analytical decision-making. I am fluent in all MS Office programs, email management software, and SalesForce CRM.
WORK & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Insurance Producer, Personal Markets
August 2012 - Present
• Responsible for 20% of total Branch revenue generated for FY2014 - increasing overall area growth by 5%.
• In charge of growing New Jersey Affinity Auto Dealership program – produce top ranked company results.
• Provide strategic and creative solutions for clients. Classifying profitable risk and reducing client annual premium.
• Create and maintain relationships with High Net Worth Individuals, Business Owners VP & Director Corporate level
employees, and Real Estate Investors. I partake in inner circle networking groups with a rapidly growing influence.
• Lead weekly and monthly meetings that review sales goals and create new marketing ideas for new representatives.
• Recently completed LUTCF designation at The American College graduation March 2015.
• Advise on best practice recommendations for protecting client risk; always following code of company compliance.
• Constantly increasing book of business; in-force book of over 750 policies and $1.5MM in premium.
Financial Advisor, Wealth Management
July 2011 – June 2012
• Worked on career and sales development by making outside calls to generate prospects, approximately 150 calls/day;
Perfected the art of the cold call and cold lead generation.
• Studied for FINRA/Insurance exams, currently finishing Series 66. Holding a Series 7 & NJ Life & Health.
• After generating prospects, set face to face or phone meetings to establish financial needs analysis; used solutionbased selling to provide solutions for each individual client constantly closing sales transactions.
• Managed client relationships through various communication channels and collaborated with senior advisors to
increase sales, rapport, product knowledge and customer satisfaction.
Intern, Sales and Channel Enablement
April 2009 – August 2009
• Established and maintained contact with clients to develop relationships and provide assistance.
• Worked closely with partners of the firm to conduct research, draft proposals, and strategize competitive maneuvers
for new and existing projects; monitored team mailbox and prepared presentations to analyze goals.
• Began basic training for the firms programs offered such as Sales $marts and Socialized Networking.
• Updated and analyzed financial records to generate weekly and quarterly reports used to assist clients and the firm.
Pennsylvania State University
Bachelor of Finance - GPA: 3.6
• Deans List 2007-2008
September 2006 – May 2008
Florida Atlantic University
Bachelor of Finance – GPA: 3.2
• Deans List 2010
Boca Raton, FL
September 2008 – December 2010
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog