OverTheMoo FacebookCompetition TermsAndConditions .pdf
Original filename: OverTheMoo_FacebookCompetition_TermsAndConditions.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - OverTheMoo_FacebookCompetition_TermsAndConditions.docx
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.11.6 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 12/08/2016 at 05:22, from IP address 220.233.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 522 times.
File size: 34 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
OverTheMoo_FacebookCompetition_TermsAndConditions.pdf (PDF, 34 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Over The Moo Facebook Competition
Friday 12 August 2016
1. The promoter is: Over The Moo Ltd (ABN 39 601 632 295) whose registered office is
at 62 Glebe Point Road, Glebe NSW 2037.
2. Employees of Over The Moo or their family members or anyone else connected in
any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be
permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
5. Closing date for entry will be Friday 12 August 5pm. After this time the no further
entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Participants
enter the competition by commenting on the competition post on Over The Moo’s
Facebook page using the ice cream cone emoji. The last comment before 5pm wins an
Over The Moo ice cream pack including three 500mL tubs of Over The Moo, two pairs
of Over The Moo socks and two bags of popcorn. The pack will be delivered on Friday
12 August 2016 before 6pm.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms
and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military
disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or
regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the
competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant
by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with
another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by Over The Moo according to the competition rules above.
12. The winner will be notified in the comments section of the post and by direct
message on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize
within 20 minutes of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the
winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The competition is only open to participants who can receive delivery of their prize
before 6:30pm Friday 12 August in one of the following postcodes: 2038, 2006, 2050,
2008, 2007, 2008, 2042, 2043, 2037, 2067, 2041, 2009, 2000, 2007, 2026, 2010, 2010,
2011, 2021 and 2016. If you cannot provide a delivery address within one of these
postcodes, you are not eligible to enter the competition.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be
final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound
by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law
and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in
accordance with current Australia data protection legislation and will not be disclosed
to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated
with Facebook. You are providing your information to Over The Moo and not to any
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog