How to Avoid Scam Support Appearing As Pop Ups .pdf
Original filename: How to Avoid Scam Support Appearing As Pop-Ups.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 22/08/2016 at 09:33, from IP address 111.93.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 218 times.
File size: 340 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
How to Avoid Scam Support Appearing As PopUps?
Nowadays, technology has reached to a large extent that has also generated a
large number of tech support companies so that users can have a quick
solution. Among these tech supports, some are genuine and some are fake
service providers where users always need to be alert. Now, these fake
services are appearing as pop-ups while using the internet. Many Windows
users are reporting for these pop-ups scam and frequently calling on toll-free
number of a technical support number for Windows.
These pop-ups are actually an unwanted program that appears as window
asking you to have their technical support services. These scam pop-ups have
been specially designed to enter your system and take your money through
various modes. They can also steal you confidential details and could cause a
bigger loss of your money. If you find any scam pop-ups on your system, then
you should immediately look for Windows help and support for pop-up virus.
You may also follow the procedure shown in this post to obtain an immediate
Process to remove these pop-ups scam from Windows
Un-install all the adware program
• First, click on start menu and then click on Control Panel.
• On Control Panel window, click on Programs> Uninstall a program.
• Now, scroll down for the programs that you have recently installed and
then uninstall it.
With the help of AdwCleaner, remove PC support adware from browser
• Download AdwCleaner utility.
• Close all the programs before running this program.
• With this program, you need to scan your system.
• Now, click on the Clean button to remove malicious file of PC support.
• Now, you will be asked to save open files and then click on OK.
Use Malwarebytes to remove pop-ups
• Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
• Once downloading gets completed, then you need to close all the programs
that are open.
• Now, click on the link ‘mbam- setup-consumer-2.00.xx’ and install this AntiMalware.
• Now, go through the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware setup wizard and install
• Now, click on Next button, and then scan your system by clicking on Fix
• Now, click on Update Now to check and install updates on your system.
These are some of the ways through which you can remove pop-ups scam
support from your system and could save your system from severe threats. If
you want to have more information to remove these pop-ups, then you can
connect with pop-ups removal technical support team. Read more at