Pequodâ€™s Timeline copy .pdf
Original filename: Pequodâ€™s Timeline copy.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - Pequodâ€™s Timeline copy.docx
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.9.5 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 23/08/2016 at 21:22, from IP address 76.68.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 348 times.
File size: 173 KB (22 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Pequodâ€™s Timeline copy.pdf (PDF, 173 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Edited and updated as of 8/23/16.
Subject to revision.
Disclaimer: Excuse any errors – this information is pulled directly from the 15k+ tweets
on @ArrivingShortly’s account. While I did go through it with a fine tooth comb, there
still may be some slight errors and inconsistencies. Keep in mind that this is from
Pequod’s perspective, dates are approximate, and there are some MGSRP events missing
from the timeline – the ones listed here are simply what I, the writer, participated in or
Disclaimer 2.0: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events
and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious
manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely
coincidental. Metal Gear Solid is copyright Konami and this timeline is not created or
endorsed by Konami in any way.
Queequeg’s timeline (@dd_queequeg) – http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sok1fj
Liquid Snake’s timeline (@ActualLiquid) – http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp157d
Liquid Snake’s map of Shadow Moses (@ActualLiquid) –
Pequod was born on September 1st 1956 in Germany as Percival Benjamin
Morgendorffer, a fraternal twin to Queequeg – Nadine Quinn Morgendorffer. The second
of the twins to be born, complications with the birth almost cost both Pequod and his
mother their lives. Fortunately the attending doctor was able to prevent that from
happening and the pair of babies were born healthy.
They lived between various German and US Air Force bases, both parents prominent
names in the military, on and off until they eventually settled more permanently in Texas.
The twin’s parents were often deployed and left their children to stay with either set of
their grandparents. In time this contributed to Nadine’s rebelliousness, and Pequod’s
mousiness. Two sides of the same coin.
Throughout his younger years Pequod detested his first name – Percival, or Percy – and
like his sister preferred to instead go by his middle name -‐ Benjamin, or Ben.
He was a studious, quiet, and somewhat well-‐liked young man, though highschool was
tough for him. He knew from a young age that he was gay and for the most part hid it
well, but he was still subject to ridicule and hurtful teasing. It made him secretive,
cautious, and appreciative of any of the relationships he did have behind closed doors.
One of those relationships was with a girl – Emily – also gay, and trying to hide it. They
became fast friends, experimentally slept together a few times, and spent a great deal of
time together, even through college. They remained friends right up until the day Ben left
for the military. They kept in contact through phone calls until Diamond Dogs recruited
Ben – and even then, they agreed that whenever they met again, they would pick up
right where they left off. Ben still considers Emily one of the few loves of his life.
The Air Force was a piece of cake for Pequod. He was good – damn good – at everything
thrown at him. Not quite as good as Queequeg but still top of his class, he excelled in the
Warrant Officer program and quickly scaled the ranks. Queequeg had already been
recruited by Kazuhira Miller at Diamond Dogs after an Air Force stint, and it wasn’t long
after that Kaz also contacted Pequod.
! Late 1983
Kazuhira Miller contacted Pequod to offer him a job at Diamond Dogs as one of their elite
pilots, specifically serving Venom Snake as his personal pilot. Pequod accepted, and
within the month moved to the Seychelles base. For the first year, things were quiet and
uneventful, establishing his position at Diamond Dogs. He was also given his famous
callsign – Pequod. Not many soldiers on base knew his real name, and simply referred to
him either by Pequod (or Peapod – popularised by Pistol Bobcat). He was never planning
on staying long, and in fact wanted to move to Italy. However, on his first day, during a
base-‐wide drill, Pequod was introduced to Revolver Ocelot. He felt a click and fell in love.
! Early 1984
• V has come to.
• Finds out that Ocelot and Boss are a thing and resigns himself to never ever being
noticed by the interrogator.
! November 1984
• Actually begins spending time getting to know Ocelot after charming him into going out
• Takes a young Eli on a helicopter ride for a “lesson”. Eli takes control of the aircraft and
almost nosedives into a platform. No more “lessons” for Eli.
• Enters into a relationship with Ocelot despite knowing that Ocelot is devoted to Big
Boss and his vision.
• Venom Snake is in an accident and Pequod is occupied with Ocelot. He doesn’t hear the
emergency call. Queequeg attends the SOS. Morale decreases as Venom is hospitalised.
Pequod is given a week of night shifts as punishment.
• Paz falls into the sea and is attacked by a shark. Pequod performs first aid and she is
hospitalised for recovery.
• Dr. Strangelove arrives on Mother Base.
• Consummates ;) ;) ;) his relationship with Ocelot.
• Begins living with Ocelot in his Intel platform apartment.
• Gets in on the highly coveted Diamond Dogs calendar.
• While visiting a sick Queequeg to bring her homemade Nudelsuppe, he finds out that
Master Miller – known colloquially as Bionic Muffin – is training her.
• Queequeg gets DUMPED by Sadistic Kitten.
• Receives a nasty punch from combat specialist Hefty Mosquito because of the “special
treatment” Pequod receives while dating Ocelot. He sees Strangelove to be patched up
and doesn’t tell Ocelot about it.
• Radios Ocelot to tell him they need to talk. Ocelot overreacts, thinking that Pequod
believes he made a mistake getting involved with a superior. That’s not at all what
Pequod wants, and after a tearful exchange, he patches things up with Ocelot that night.
• Pilot Melville joins the Diamond Dogs team.
! December 1984
• Meets Miroslav – Milo – at a poker game, along with the rest of the Ocelot Unit.
• Gets way too drunk. Ocelot gives him a naturopathic pill to help him sleep and it has
some… odd effects. Like Viagra, but worse. Or better, depending on how you look at it.
• Finds out that Queequeg is sleeping with Master Miller while deployed to Alaska for
• Meets “Ross” the custodian in maintenance. Who’s really Oldcelot, but Pequod doesn’t
recognise the older version of Ocelot.
• Commander Miller starts production and taste testing on his burrito business with
• Someone steals a pound bag of M&Ms from the kitchen after Pequod and Queequeg
do some dessert burrito taste testing. After careful investigative work… it’s discovered
that Ross, the janitor, stole them. Tsk tsk.
• Queequeg is involved with locking Venom and Eva in a room together and it lands her
in a pot of hot water – almost to the point of being fired. She’s grounded from flying and
has her flight clearance revoked.
• FINALLY beats Milo at blackjack. Now they’re friends.
• Pequod’s chopper’s engine fails while over the Seychelles on the way back from a
mission. He’s able to land it safely in the water close to Mother Base, and is rescued by
the CASEVAC team. The incident is deemed a technology failure and an accident, but he’s
banned from flying for a period of 72 hours and must undergo a psych eval.
• Ocelot flies Pequod to an island off Madagascar as a way of taking Pequod’s mind off
his accident. They have a picnic and then Ocelot flies them back, no muss, no fuss.
• Queequeg is discharged from Diamond Dogs on the grounds of publicly disrespecting
Commander Miller. She returns to Texas to visit their parents.
• Pequod is named Miller’s replacement pilot in lieu of Queequeg’s abrupt termination.
• Queequeg returns to Mother Base and is put in a holding cell. Elijah is the stand-‐in for
Pequod as Venom Snake’s pilot.
• Milo sends him a nude. ;)
• Cleared to fly after a successful psych eval.
• Begins working as Miller’s personal pilot.
• Queequeg is given command of Combat Squad A at Venom’s behest and is released
from the holding cell. It’s revealed that she was never really terminated – she was being
trained to lead a combat squad on Mother Base, and fabricated her visit to Texas in order
to keep it a secret from Commander Miller.
! The Nicaragua Incident – Dec 23-‐26 1984
• Raiden is recruited by Venom Snake and Commander Miller to do some speciality work
for Diamond Dogs.
• Raiden’s first mission is to recover vital information for a third party client in the
Nicaraguan jungle. The target is an abandoned laboratory previously used by a
competitor, and guarded closely by the local government. Raiden accepts the job and
Pequod is named his transport.
• While transporting Raiden to Nicaragua for a covert mission, the chopper is pulled
down by “Wendigos”, humanoid creatures created by an experiment gone wrong. In the
wreckage, Raiden pulls Pequod to safety right before the chopper explodes, saving his
life, and gets them to safety. But in the area communications have been cut and they are
unable to radio for help. They search the area, finding the evidence they needed to
complete the mission, and have a hell of a time escaping a group of the vicious, unknown
creatures. There’s evidence of slaughter, scientists and researchers littering the area
around the abandoned lab.
• Christmas Eve. Raiden and Pequod are still very stuck in the thick Nicaraguan jungle
surrounded by Wendigos. Using parts from inside an abandoned lab and Raiden’s power
source from his prosthetics, Pequod constructs a makeshift radio and gets enough signal
to send a short message to Mother Base. The message is received and Ocelot leads
organisation for a rescue mission.
• Christmas Day. Raiden and Pequod concoct a plan using broken radio messages from
Mother Base to use a steep hillside as a frequency beacon so a chopper can swoop in and
pick them up.
• Commander Miller and Venom agree that the lab should be napalmed. They don’t
realise the jungle is covered in some sort of flammable liquid -‐ to burn the lab would be
to burn everything including Raiden and Pequod. Ocelot receives this info about the
flammability in a short radio message sent by Pequod. Ocelot agrees to the napalm idea –
but only after he gets them out first. He and Queequeg agree to man the mission
themselves, planning on burning the whole forest down once Raiden and Pequod are
• Ocelot and Queequeg get a fix on Raiden and Pequod’s position and plan their rescue.
• Chico stumbles into Pequod and Raiden’s camp. Neither man knows who Chico is, but
agree they need to save him. They use his knowledge of “monsters” to plan their escape
up the hill – and Chico brought flares.
• Boxing Day. The day of escape. The chopper arrives and they make a break for it.
Raiden is critically injured on his way up trying to make sure both Pequod and Chico make
it onto the chopper safely. Starbuck volunteered to fly. Queequeg and Ocelot use sniper
rifles to pick off Wendigos as the creatures try to jump for it.
• All five make it back to Mother Base.
! Post Nicaragua Incident
• Pequod was badly clawed by one of the Wendigos on his left side and is hospitalized for
treatment. Raiden is sent to R&D to have his artificial body worked on, and is in contact
with Doktor through wormhole technology.
• Raiden helps Pequod sneak out of the medical unit, raids the kitchen for fruit, and then
sits with him outside. Pequod believes he owes the cyborg his life, and clearly wants to
be friends. Later that day, Pequod is discharged from the medical bay.
• Venom tells Pequod that effective immediately and indefinitely he is relieved from duty
as a pilot.
• Finds out Queequeg has been seeing and sleeping with Milo.
• Begins seeing the base shrink.
• During a poker game between Pequod, Ocelot, Queequeg, Raiden, Milo, and a couple
of other Ocelot Unit members, Milo shows a vested interested in “getting to know”
Raiden better. Following this, Milo and Raiden begin seeing each other in private.
• Diagnosed with PTSD.
• Expresses an interest in working in the Intel unit under Ocelot.
• Finds out that Master Miller and Queequeg are no longer seeing each other. Also finds
out that Ocelot and Milo were once an item and that they have known each other for
almost twenty years. Expresses an interest in seeing them both.
! January 1985
• New Year’s Day. Pequod, irritated at Queequeg’s continued lack of respect for
Commander Miller, has an argument with her and blocks her frequency.
• Queequeg doesn’t return from a mission as planned, and is found to have been shot in
the head during an ambush by the Skull unit. She is brought into the medical unit in bad
shape, near death. Medic does a fantastic job of keeping her alive and reconstructs her
shattered skull. She undergoes treatment for severe PTSD and physical rehabilitation.
• Milo, Ocelot and Pequod have a ménage-‐a-‐trois.
• Tries to force Raiden to eat a pie in the cafeteria after insulting his dessert preference
and unintentionally ruins their ENTIRE RELATIONSHIP. From this point on they are no
• Pequod starts working in Intel.
• Queequeg is reported AWOL.
• Contacts Queequeg and finds out she’s staying with their parents in Texas. For real this
• Venom Snake clears Pequod to complete basic pilot training in addition to his Intel
duties. He does however lose his salary and is effectively working without pay.
• Queequeg returns to Mother Base and is immediately put in a holding cell by
• Paz and Venom organise a Black Tie Event on Mother Base. Ocelot in a suit! Queequeg
escapes her cell with Quiet’s help to steal food and alcohol from the mess hall. Pequod
and Ocelot get cosy in a broom closet, and Raiden makes his debut as Milo’s boyfriend in
• Queequeg escapes custody to go with Master Miller to Alaska, stealing a DD chopper.
Venom takes the funds to recover it out of Pequod’s pay because they’re related.
• Passes a psych eval and is cleared to resume flying for Commander Miller. Continues
seeing the base shrink for PTSD, depression, and anxiety.
• Confronts Commander Miller about what he and Venom did to Queequeg, defending
her decision to go AWOL.
• Commander Miller reaches out to him for the purposes of finding Queequeg, knowing
Pequod is one of two people that knows where she is. Pequod politely tells him to shove
• Stressed about Queequeg, Pequod asks Ocelot to keep him busy and they make some
time to visit their Madagascar island to make sweet, sweet love. It is the last time Pequod
visits that island with Ocelot.
• During a sortie with Raiden and Milo in the back, the pair does dirty things right behind
Pequod’s pilot seat and he doesn’t appreciate it AT ALL. It starts a long stretch of hatred
for the Russian man, and bitterness towards Raiden.
• Starts flying for Venom Snake again, relieving Starbuck of his duty. Starbuck begins
flying for Miller.
• Venom Snake hires Queequeg back, again.
• Melville and Starbuck enter into a gross ass relationship.
• With what little time off he had he took a sleeping bag and his spare fuel allowance and
spent the night on that island. It is the last time he sees it at all.
• Ocelot tells him that The Boss is his mother.
! February 1985
• Receives a cryptic text from Queequeg telling him to access his account and he sees a
very large deposit in the seven digits. Subsequently freaks out and asks Ocelot to make it
go away. Turns out Lucifer is on base, trying to prove to Q that he actually is the devil.
The money is from Bill Gates. By morning, the money is gone, wired back into
• Pequod meets Lucifer and subsequently sleeps with him.
• Medic leaves base for treatment about a mystery illness.
• Milo is formally introduced to The Boss and has his Soviet ass handed to him in a CQC
lesson. He promptly falls in love.
• Pequod still harbours intense resentment towards both Milo and Raiden for their back-‐
• Tension builds between Pequod and Ocelot. Pequod continues to see Lucifer to spite
Ocelot for still seeing Venom. His pettiness and jealousy begins to create a rift in their
• Raiden, having entered something of a relationship with Milo between coming back
from their Nicaragua mission and now, is none too pleased about Queequeg still trying to
get Milo’s attention. He attacks her and runs her through with his sword, missing all of
her essential organs, but nicks a kidney intentionally to put her out of business. Pequod
donates blood and plasma, and offers one of his kidneys for transplant, but the
procedure isn’t needed.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog