Robertson Rocks Vendor Ap .pdf
Original filename: Robertson Rocks Vendor Ap.pdf
Title: Robertson Rocks Vendor App2
Author: Stuart Burnett
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by soffice / Mac OS X 10.5.8 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 24/08/2016 at 10:40, from IP address 41.164.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 299 times.
File size: 296 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Robertson Rocks Vendor Ap.pdf (PDF, 296 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
- VENDOR APPLICATION FORM Robertson Rocks Leopardfalls Eco - Adventure Music Festival
Contact: Stuart Burnett Cell: 079 990 2772 Email: email@example.com
Please submit your vendor application before September 26th 2016
NO LATE BOOKINGS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Please fill in and send back with terms and conditions (please initial ALL pages)
Vendor Name / Business Name:
Social Media (Facebook Page):
. *If contact person will be staffing booth please include
Please list all equipment/electronics (i.e. freezers, cooking appliances etc.)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF VENDOR PARTICIPATION:
1. R700.00 vendor fee is requested for all vendor bookings. (NON NEGOTIABLE).
2. A 50% deposit is required on confirmation of vendor bookings.
3. Two festival passes are included with approved vendor application; if vendor has
more than two staff members additional passes must be purchased online.
4. Vendors are personally responsible for their SA health Permit (Please attach permit
when returning the application form).
5. All vendor zones will be located by Robertson Rocks Leopardfalls.
6. All vehicles need to be out of the festival arena and parked at the designated area
prior to festival being opened to public.
7. Merchandise vendors are asked to stay open for the duration of the main stage
leading up to the headlining act 21:00 yet are allowed to work within their own
discretion when they would like to close their vendor.
8. Food vendors are requested to open at 4:00pm on friday & stay open for the duration
of the festival leading up to the final act at 23:00.(food vendors can also request
earlier closing times)
9. Robertson Rocks and Leopardfalls do not take responsibility for theft or damage to
vendors belongings, either personal or stock. Neither does Robertson Rocks or
Leopardfalls take responsibility from injury or death to vendors and their staff.
10. Robertson Rocks and Leopardfalls cannot be held liable for profit loss of vendors.
11. Vendors must supply their own, tables, chairs, lights, gazebo’s and Back up
water (10 L) .
12. Robertson Rocks will supply; vendor location.
Please include a sales list of merchandise pics and menus with prices for Robertson
Rocks Leopardfalls to market on our social media platforms.
This agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties “Robertson Rocks” and
”Vendor” and there are no other contractual agreements weather oral or written by
“Robertson Rocks” or “Vendor” either written or oral. This document serves as both
“agreement” and “application” form/document.
Please submit completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
After submission of vender application please wait for confirmation on booking
before paying the 50% deposit.
Acc No: 6262 488 4426
Branch Code: 209809
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog