Bath City Breaks Terms and Conditions .pdf
Original filename: Bath City Breaks - Terms and Conditions.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 25/08/2016 at 13:26, from IP address 31.75.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 306 times.
File size: 112 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Bath City Breaks - Terms and Conditions.pdf (PDF, 112 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Booking Terms & Conditions
Our booking terms and conditions are listed below. Please read these
carefully as they form the basis of the contract between us.
• All bookings are subject to final confirmation by us.
• The period of rental shall be from 3.00pm on the day of arrival until 11.00
am on the day of departure.
• All prices are in Pounds GB and are fully inclusive of electricity, full central
heating, bed linen and towels. We provide one bath sheet and one
hand towel per person.
• Upon receipt of your booking we will email to confirm you selection. We will
provide you with a total bill. For your booking to be guaranteed we
require an immediate 30% deposit and the remaining full balance to be
paid before 6 weeks of your arrival. If your booking is within 6 weeks
we require the total bill to be paid in full in order to guarantee your
booking. Your booking will not be finally confirmed until we receive your
• All payments shall be made by cheque payable to Mr A. I. F. Forsyth'. Or
Bank Transfer to Barclays – Mr A. I. F. Forsyth – A/C 43636658 – S/C
– 20-05-06 (Remember to include your name in the Reference). All
bank charges must be paid by the client.
• In the unhappy event of a cancellation we will only refund any money paid if
we are able to re-let the property (less a £30 cancellation fee)
• The hirer must personally stay at the accommodation throughout the
holiday and is solely responsible for the whole party. Assignees and
sub-tenants are prohibited. No more than the stated number may stay
at the property.
• Please familiarize yourself and the other guests with the procedures in the
unlikely event of a fire. These are provided in the welcome pack and
should be noted.
• A highchair is available at no extra charge, but please bring your own cot
with its own linen.
• Children of all ages are welcome. But please be careful of the low windows
and access to the balcony and make sure children are properly
supervised to prevent accidents.
• Re accessibility, the apartment is not suitable for wheelchair users, but may
be suitable for persons with lesser disabilities. If you have someone
less able in your party, please contact us to discuss your requirements
before making a booking.
• Bookings will not be accepted from groups of single people under the age of
• For insurance reasons, only the number of guests specified at the time of
booking may stay, unless you properly notify us of changes well in
• For the comfort of all of our guests the apartment is strictly non-smoking.
• Registered assistance dogs apart, we do not allow pets.
The hirer undertakes to take all reasonable care in the use of the
property and its contents, including the security of the property. The
property should be left in the condition it was found, any excessive
cleaning will be charged to the client. The hirer will report any
damages, losses or breakages as soon as they occur. The Company
reserves the right to charge for repairs, losses or replacements
necessitated by the negligent act or omission of any of the hirer's party,
guests or invitees. If necessary, this may include an administration
I confirm that I have read and accept the booking conditions.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog