what's new fall 2016 2 .pdf
Original filename: what's new fall 2016 2.pdf
Title: what's new fall 2016 2
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CC 2015.3 (Macintosh) / Adobe PDF library 15.00, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 25/08/2016 at 15:46, from IP address 128.151.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 199 times.
File size: 2.6 MB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
• Did you know that over 56% of University of Rochester Dining Services’ food purchases are
from vendors, farms and companies located in New York State? University of Rochester
continues its commitment to sustainable food through a partnership with Headwater Food Hub,
which you can experience this fall through the Chopped Greens program at our salad bars on
campus. We will be working directly with Headwater Food Hub to create custom blends for
campus kicking off with organic romaine!
• Dining Services is partnering with Rochester’s much-beloved community coffeehouse, Java’s,
to bring locally sourced coffee to our Danforth, Douglass and Eastman dining locations! Java’s
will be brewing up a unique University of Rochester coffee blend only available on campus– we
• NEW Catering Menu options! Visit https://melioracatering.catertrax.com for more information
or call 585.275.7687!
• $5.00 Thursdays all semester long during
lunch service 11:00am-1:30pm!
• Wednesday Wings return with all new
• NEW Pub style menu at The Grill!
•NEW Cultural fusion menus at Bistro
including Korean BBQ!
• Expanded Vegan Options at the Vegan
• Look for Athlete Night Team Dinners
coming in the Fall!
• An enhanced New York Style Made-to-order
Deli with premium toppings like
house-smoked meats, house-made roasted
red pepper hummus, caramelized onions, and
delicious fresh bread!
• Schedule your Student Group Theme
Dinner! Available twice a month in Danforth
on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evening!
• Newly renovated Douglass Dining
provides delicious options at every turn.
Five unique micro restaurants serve a
blend of global fare in a casual
contemporary setting. Our Kosher Comfort
station features full Orthodox oversight
and offers comfort fare like whole roasted
meats and sides, plus an entire NYC style
deli with made to order sandwiches with
house cured meats, house-made kosher
pickles, and sides. Our allergen-free
station delivers fresh clean farm-to-table
entrees and sides, devoid of the top eight
food allergens as well as gluten. Our Bistro
Station delivers European flare and
campus favorites while our Street station
delivers authentic, globally inspired dishes
with endless variety. Topping it all off is
our Just Desserts station featuring items
from our in-house Bakery, cold slab ice
creams, local coffee and more.
• Expanded late night options in The
Genesee Room – First Floor Frederick
Douglass, the River Campus’ newest
addition to late night. Enjoy trendy
gastro-pub style food in this late night
hangout spot which will be open until
midnight Sunday-Thursday and until
2:00am Friday and Saturday!
• NEW Faculty Club located on the first
floor of Douglass in The Genesee Room
and open Monday-Friday 11am-2pm!
• NEW Grab & Go location- Created
directly in response to student feedback,
the Grab & Go location is now conveniently
located on the Douglass terrace and
provides Unlimited or Pass Plan members
with the opportunity to use a meal swipe
for a pre-packaged meal to go for those
busy class to class transitions during major
meal periods. These delicious Grab & Go
meals can also be purchased using DB,
Cash, Credit, or URos. Look for our new
• NEW Gluten-Free pantry for students!
To access the Gluten-Free pantry, please
set up a meeting with Christina Patterson,
• Catering offices are now located on the
4th floor of the Frederick Douglass
• Nutritional kiosk in Douglass!
• Renovations have also taken place this
summer at Eastman’s Dining Center which
now offers a full retail menu including an
artisan deli featuring Boar’s Head premium
freshly sliced meats and cheese, fresh
bread selections and specialty salads, a
home zone featuring international menu
items, a pizza station, local grilled favorites
and a full salad bar. Students can also
enjoy quick grab-and-go items, or stock
their rooms with an expanded variety of
snack and convenience items now located
in Eastman Dining Center.
in wilson commons
• California Rollin’ live on site every
Tuesday during lunch service!
• NEW Mac and Cheese Bar!
• Look for our limited time offer specials
throughout the semester!