Original filename: quickbookshelp.support.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 26/08/2016 at 07:24, from IP address 111.93.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 180 times.
File size: 309 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
888-846-6939-Get rid of QuickBooks File Opening Error
While using QuickBooks, if you face error “The file you specified cannot be
opened” error, then ensure that it is not presently being used by another program
and you are opening a single file at one time. The error indicates that QuickBooks
has encountered a difficulty in reading a file. There are frequent situations under
which this error can take place. To resolve this issue you can simply contact a
third party tech support providing company, like Intelli Atlas, and dial a toll-free
QuickBooks® technical support phone number help services and get quality
assistance for the same.
If you are trying to print a form in your QuickBooks, then according to Intuit, the
error is most probably caused by a altered file feature on the file QBPRINT.QBP to
any feature other than the library. In case you need any type of tech assistance,
then you can dial toll-free QuickBooks customer support number for QuickBooks
and get custom-made solutions frequently.
How to fix it
QuickBooks accounting software recommends more than one solution for this
difficulty. The method given-below may resolve your problem, or you can merely
take intuit QuickBooks® technical support provider to fix the issue.
For finest results, execute the solutions in the order shown below.
•Simply open QuickBooks with eminent Administrator permission.
•Now close QuickBooks.
•After this right- tap the QuickBooks icon.
•Select Run as administrator.
•Now type login credentials for a Windows Administrator user if prompted.
•After this, no error will appear on the QuickBooks file.
•Close QuickBooks and open QuickBooks as you normally would, an error should
no longer appear.
•Finally reboot your PC.
For other versions of Windows
• First for Windows Vista/ 7/ 8 tap on the Windows icon button, and choose
• In the Control Panel window >Tap User Accounts.
• Now in the User Account window> Tap User Accounts.
• Turn User Account Control on and off click on that option.
• Select user Account Control (UAC) to protect your PC, clear it, and Tap OK.
• If you are provoked to restart the computer > Tap Restart Now.
For Windows XP:
• Simply close all apps on QuickBooks.
• Restart the computer.
• Now open QuickBooks and other programs.
• Repair QuickBooks installation.
• Perform a clean uninstall of affected version of QuickBooks.
• Perform a clean reinstall of QuickBooks.
For more tips to resolve QuickBooks error, you can visit the official website of
QuickBooks and get appropriate solutions proficiently.