Einstein NOS observation vs inference HW .pdf
Original filename: Einstein NOS observation vs inference HW.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - Einstein NOS observation vs inference HW.docx
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.11.3 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 31/08/2016 at 19:16, from IP address 96.95.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 555 times.
File size: 29 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Einstein NOS observation vs inference HW.pdf (PDF, 29 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Write whether the statement is an observation or an inference. If the statement is an observation,
note whether it is a quantitative observation or a qualitative observation.
FLOWERS IN THE CLASSROOM:
1. I see ten flowers in a vase
2. The flowers appear purple
3. The flowers smell fragrant
4. Five flowers have not bloomed
5. The stems of the flowers are green
6. The leaves of the flowers are green
7. Therefore, I believe the flowers are still living
8. There is a cardboard box next to the flowers
9. They must’ve just been delivered in the mail
10. There are short, green stems next to the vase
11. The stems were cut from the ends of the flowers
12. There are two packages of flower food next to the vase
13. The flowers will not live forever
1. The container is filled to the 350 mL mark with water.
2. The Sun rose at 6:54 this morning.
3. The caterpillar did not eat the moth because it is not a carnivore.
4. Sound traveled faster through the desk than through the air.
5. The plant on the left is growing more because it has been receiving more sunlight.
6. When the Sun came out, the rain stopped.
7. He can jump higher in tennis shoes because they have rubber on the bottom.
8. When the light is green, the cars will go.
9. Dinosaurs died out when they could not adapt to the changing climate.
10. Water can fall as precipitation, which may include rain, snow, or hail.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog