Know About Some Common Macos Sierra Issues And Solutions .pdf
Original filename: Know About Some Common Macos Sierra Issues And Solutions.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Zamzar, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 08/09/2016 at 10:41, from IP address 202.38.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 296 times.
File size: 52 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Know About Some Common Macos Sierra Issues And
macOS Sierra is soon to release this year with many of the interesting amazing
features like auto unlock, continuity, Universal Clipboard, and much more. Apple
fans all across the world are eagerly waiting for its’ release. But, like its’ other
operating system users will also encounter a slew of issues like downloads,
update, support or many other issues. However, you need not scare with its
issues because Apple has provided a special support as technical support for
macOS Sierra from where you can acquire complete support for this latest
upcoming OS X.
There is a long list of issue that users can face while using this latest operating
system. If you are eager to know about issues and solutions, then you can dial an
Apple technical support number to know about varied issues and their solutions.
Anyway, you can also go through this post to know about some macOS Sierra
issues and solutions. Let’s have a look at it:
iTunes 12.5 not responding
If Macbook or iMac shows a white screen an Apple logo after upgrading your Mac
OS X, then you can follow the steps as shown below:
• Restart your device.
• Start iTunes in safe mode.
• Update iTunes with its’ latest version.
• Turn off Wi-Fi > iTunes menu >Store >Sign out.
• Now, turn on your Wi-Fi and again open iTunes.
• Reinstall iTunes again.
macOS Sierra installation freezes
• Remove antivirus software installed on your Mac.
• Be sure that you have already created Time Machine backup.
• Press power button and keep holding the Shift key.
• Update software in safe mode.
• Change wireless connection into a wired connection.
macOS Sierra unable to start after upgrade
• Restart Mac by holding down the command Option, P, and R together to reset
• Now, reset your management controller of your device. For doing this you
need to shut down Mac > unplug cables from Mac > wait for some minutes and
plug in cables. Now, start you Mac.
• Boot Mac in safe mode and be sure that your Mac has at least 9GB free space.
• Remove all third party extensions and texts that do not belong to Apple to
avoid most of the problem that can happen while updating OS X EI Capitan to
These are some issues that can be resolved with your macOS Sierra. However, if
you want to know more about this latest OS X issues and solutions then you can
call on a Mac helpline number. Mac OS X experts will guide you about varied
issues and will also suggest various ways to keep your OS X secure from any issues
occurrence. For more information about mac technical support visit our website.