CV Carlos Timaury .pdf
Original filename: CV - Carlos Timaury.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by TeX / pdfTeX-1.40.16, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 13/09/2016 at 14:22, from IP address 186.228.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 843 times.
File size: 72 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
C ARLOS E DUARDO
T IMAURY M ORENO
Rua Santa Catarina 1558
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
scripting in bash.
Tools and software: JIRA, Trello, GIT, Bitbucket, Slack, Docker, Postman, Sublime Text,
MySQL, ORACLE, SQLite, PostgreSQL, SQL Server Management Studio, Eclipse,
NetBeans, Notepad++, Android SDK, PhoneGap, Ripple, Genymotion, Texmaker.
Operating Systems Administration: Linux(Ubuntu and Fedora) and Windows.
Minutrade—Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Backend Developer: September 2015 - Present
• Development of backend solutions as plugins and web services.
• Development of a chatbot, made for providing several informations to employees of
the company throug slack.
• Development of a web service that works as information engine for a chatbot of the
Indexer & Software Developer: March 2015 - August 2015
• Supplying new information about job vacancies to the Neuvoo database, by
them on different companies web pages.
• Development of several modules for Neuvoo’s mobile app.
• Support on the interface of the arabic version of Neuvoo’s web page.
• Support on web page maintenance.
Ogangi Corporation—Caracas, Venezuela
Application developer & Software engineer: July 2013 - Present
• Mobile applications developer.
• Development of Android apps «ICallSTOP», «Baloncesto Movilnet» and «Lime
World», using Android SDK under Eclipse environment and Genymotion Emulator
for development testing.
• Development of Mobile app «Inspecciones Patrimoniales», using PhoneGap under
Eclipse environment, with SQLite database and Ripple Emulator for development
Universidad Simón Bolívar—Sartenejas, Venezuela
Bachelor in Computer Engineering: September 2007- July 2014
• Specializations: Software engineering, Databases.
Spanish: Fully fluent, native speaker.
English: Advanced, CVA Certified english fluent speaker.
Portuguese: Advanced, CELPE-BRAS certified speaker.