cgt 2016 form .pdf
Original filename: cgt 2016 form.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CS5.5 (7.5) / Adobe PDF Library 9.9, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 14/09/2016 at 00:54, from IP address 46.165.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 275 times.
File size: 569 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Win Your Share
of R35 000
Enter the Dance
or Music Category
Win your share of R10 000
in gift cards when you
spend R250 or more
Name & Surname:
Date Of Birth:
Which category will you be entering: Music
Would you like to receive future marketing communication from Chatsworth Centre? Yes
1. The competition is conducted by Primedia Lifestyle (Pty) Limited; registration number: 2000/025493/07) on behalf of Chatsworth
Centre; registration number: 1989/021121/06 (“the Promoter”).
2. A minor who enters the competition undertakes that he/she does so with his/her parent’s/legal guardian’s consent.
3. The competition is open to residents of Durban South only – From Queensburgh/Bluff to Amanzimtoti.
4. No director, member, partner, employee, agent, consultant, promoter, supplier or anybody directly or indirectly involved in this
competition and any spouse, life partner, immediate family member, business partner or associate of such person is allowed to
5. Professional dancers/musicians/singers are not permitted to enter. Should the organizers find out that a professional dancer/
musician/singer had entered by providing false information, the organizers have the right to eliminate these professional dancers/
musician/singers from the competition.
6. The competition is open in the following two categories i.e. Music and Dance.
7. The call for entry for the competition commences on Monday, 29th August 2016 and ends on Friday, 12th September 2016, both
dates inclusive. Entries will also be accepted on the day of the auditions only.
8. The actual competition runs from 17th September 2016 to 8th October 2016 (two audition rounds, semi finals and final round).
9. The audition rounds of the competition will be held on 17th September 2016 and 24th September 2016. Contestants need to arrive
one hour early to attain a contestant number. 50% of successful contestants from each audition round will be chosen to take part for
the semi finals.
10. The semi-finals will take place on 1st October 2016 with 50% of the successful contestants from the first & second audition
rounds. Twenty contestants from the total entrants of the semi-final round will be put through to the final round. Remaining
contestants will be eliminated.
11. The final event will take place on Saturday, 8th October 2016. The winner in the dance and the winner in the music category will
be chosen by the judges on the day of the final event.
12. All contestants must render one item not exceeding 2 minutes. Music to be provided by the entrant. Must be supplied in an audio
cd format. Cellphones, USB’s & ipods will not be accepted. We will not accept responsibility if your CD/MP3 fails to play.
13. Items can include any form of dance or music. Dance and songs can be of any linguistics group and it can be performed as a
solo, duet or group.
14. Contestants who will be singing should stay away from using any profanity or swearing words during their auditions, as this is a
15. Chatsworth’s Got Talent 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 winners (1st place) will not be allowed to participate in the 2015 contest.
Runners up will be allowed to.
16. All artists appearing on stage will be judged professionally and points allocated as per the criteria.
17. It is compulsory for all chosen finalists to appear in the grand finals on Saturday 8th October 2016.
18. No contestant will be allowed to withdraw after signing the entry form.
19. A mark sheet is attached for your guidance as an entrant in the talent competition.
20. Kindly note that should your performance include any hazardous or flammable equipment, this should be brought to the
organizers attention as this will pose as a safety hazard.
21. There will be a winner in the Music category and a winner in the Dance category – each winner will receive R 12 000 in cash.
There will also be a runner up in each category that will receive R 4 500 each.
22. All judging will be done on an equal basis meeting international standards therefore groups and solo’s will be judged together.
23. The prize-winner will be notified in person by no later than Saturday 8th October 2016.
24. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash (unless in the instance of a cash prize) unless the Promoter
cannot provide the prize for whatever reason, in which case the prize offered, at the discretion of the Promoter, will be of equal
monetary value to the initial prize. The winner agrees to accept the prize as is, at their own risk.
25. In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the winner the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner.
26. All winners must be prepared to have their photos taken and used for publicity purposes.
27. All winners must be prepared to be ambassadors for Chatsworth Centre campaigns for a period of 1 year at the Promoter’s
28. Participants and winner absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and
dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on
the part of any such person.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
30. By participating in this competition, all participants agree to be bound by these official rules. The Promoter’s decision regarding
any matter arising out of the competition shall be final and binding.
31. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
32. For further information or queries contact the Marketing Office on 031 401 9517.
33. E & OE.
Mark Sheet Point Allocation:
Audience Support: 20
Choice And Presentation Of Item: 30
Style And Presence: 20
17 Joyhurst Street, Chatsworth, 4092 | 031 403 5451 | www.chatsworthshoppingcentre.co.za