4 Flak Vest .pdf
Original filename: 4-Flak Vest.pdf
Title: Vorlage mit Rand.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by PScript5.dll Version 5.2.2 / Acrobat Distiller 5.0 (Windows), and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 21/09/2016 at 08:20, from IP address 87.79.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 636 times.
File size: 202 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
4-Flak Vest.pdf (PDF, 202 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
• Military flak jacket with large protection areas and
additional neck and shoulder protection
• Large overlapping side protection
• Additional groin protection available on request
• Large utility pocket on front panel of vest
• The vest is provided with a body belt that allows the
rear panel to be pulled firmly towards the body
• Flexible and highly comfortable anti-fragmentation
armour inserts. Other types of protection available
• Outer cover from robust polycotton camouflage fabric.
• Heavy-duty long-life protection: The protective panels
are sealed in a waterproof TPU envelope and further
encased into a coated polyamide cover (MEHLER
“bag-in-bag” double security system for protection
against humidity, UV-light and mechanical stress).
Colours and Cover Versions
• Standard sizes: M / L / XL / XXL
• Various camouflage options available
Protection levels available*
2920: 450 m/s or higher
*The above mentioned protection levels are only those recommended
for this vest style. Other protection levels are available.
A survey of our most popular armour solutions can be obtained on
Plate carrying system for up-armouring plates
Ceramic or Polyethylene class 3 and 4 up-armouring plates
Mehler Vario System GmbH · Edelzeller Strasse 44 · D-36043 Fulda / Germany · Phone +49 (0) 661/103-743 · Fax +49 (0) 661/103-658 Email:email@example.com
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog