Quickbase How To Guide .pdf
Original filename: Quickbase How To Guide.pdf
Author: William Barry Sutlive
This PDF 1.6 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 23/09/2016 at 12:54, from IP address 141.165.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 355 times.
File size: 313 KB (6 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
QuickBase Quick Start Guide
1. Copy and Paste the following URL into
2. Click “Sign In” Found in the top right hand
3. Select “Create a Login”
4. Fill in your first and last name, your reliable
email, and an easy password. (I went with
reroof for mine)
5. Once you create your login, a confirmation
email will be sent to your reliable email.
Locate the email (It might go to spam)
Open the email and click “Verify”
You will then be directed to a login page
Enter your email and password previously
5. Once you have entered your email and
password, you will see this screen below. Click
on the icon highlighted in red with the caption
“activity management dashboard”
6. This will take you to your main dashboard,
where you can view, edit, and add daily
7. Click on the link titled “Update Daily
Workforce” on the left-hand side of your screen
8. Next you will see a simple data entry form.
Look over the image on the next page for a
brief overview on it.
9. Fill out the information requested and click
either “Save” to save the entry and exit or
“Save and Add Another” to save the entry and
move on to a new one