Resume 2016 .pdf
Original filename: Resume_2016.pdf
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Pages / Mac OS X 10.11.6 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 27/09/2016 at 17:06, from IP address 76.10.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 295 times.
File size: 34 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Resume_2016.pdf (PDF, 34 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Palo Alto, CA
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign — B.S.E. in CS: Big Data + Machine Learning Concentrations, May 2017.
— Relevant courses: Data Mining | Algorithms | Social Visualization | Computer Architecture | Systems Programming |
Database Systems | Artificial Intelligence | Numerical Methods | Differential Equations | Statistics | Molecular Genetics |
Cells, Tissues & Development | Neurobiology; Current: The Art of Web Programming | Programming Studio | Methods
of Applied Statistics
Work and Extracurricular Experience
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING INTERN, MICROSOFT
REDMOND, WA — SUMMER 2015
• Created a C# application that collects a subject’s biometric signal data from a Microsoft Band and an Emotiv EEG
that the subject is wearing while they solve puzzles.
• Will be using TLC machine learning platform to learn features for recognizing frustration in people from their
UNDERGRAD RESEARCHER, KNOWENG
URBANA, IL — SPRING 2016
• Working with Dr. Partha Ray from the Carle Cancer Center to identify important regulators of different stages of
• Using published datasets and literature, clustering methods, and statistical analysis to verify results.
• Presented a poster with preliminary results and methods to NIH board members.
EXPLORER INTERN (SOFTWARE ENGINEERING), MICROSOFT
REDMOND, WA — SUMMER 2015
• Developed an Android app companion for the Microsoft Azure Applications Insights portal allowing developers
to immediately view important data analytics pertaining to their desired application(s).
• Conducted User Research to gain valuable insight on various workflows and interfaces of the application.
• Shipped a Minimal Viable Product six weeks in, and continued pushing updates for the remaining six weeks.
ENGINEERING INTERN, LAYER
SAN FRANCISCO, CA — SUMMER 2014
• Built a Layer authentication module for app developers who are using Parse user management to easily
authenticate users with the Layer messaging service.
• Organized a hackathon for over 20 interns to build on top of our early-access beta SDK, which in turn exposed us
to target customers and provided valuable consumer feedback for our product and developer on-boarding.
• Provided competitor developer feedback, and built an iOS app using Layer’s messaging SDK.
CHAMPAIGN, IL — APRIL 2014 - PRESENT
• Lead a team in sponsorship, marketing, design, and execution of an annual TEDx conference in order to stimulate
TED’s mission of “Ideas Worth Spreading” across the university.
• Invite and prepare speakers as they construct their TEDx Talks, coordinate and oversee all parts of the year-long
preparation, as well as run the entire event the day of.
VOLUNTEER, CHINMAYA ORGANIZATION FOR RURAL DEVELOPMENT;
HIMACHAL PRADESH, INDIA — SUMMER 2011
• Interacted with villagers and experienced village life in northern India.
• Worked with children and women regarding education, health, women empowerment, micro-entrepreneurship,
and in rehabilitation programs.
• C++, Java, C, Python, Objective-C, MIPS, MySQL, HTML, CSS, C#, Sketch App, and Autodesk Inventor
• Mechanism group leader, robot driver, and outreach coordinator for Gunn High School Robotics Team (FIRST
Team #192) — August 2010 - June 2013; fluent in Hindi.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog