Original filename: Rules.pdf
Author: King SM Mr (UG - Physics)
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 01/10/2016 at 15:09, from IP address 2.29.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 405 times.
File size: 430 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Changes from FAE.
- +1 to all approaches. There is nothing average with our heroes
- No gains of fate points outside of refresh. Will turn into Nen and Nen is returned when you rest only (I think)
- Consequences give you -2 in concerned rolls, stacks, can’t have to be invoked. Personal preference, less
overlap with the two systems
When your aura is released.
- Turn all your fate refresh into Nen refresh.
- You can use Nen points the same way as fate points
- Ren is set at 1 Ten, Zetsu, Hatsu are set at 0.
- You can spend up to Ren Nen points per action adding that amount to your role.
This uses of Ren should replace invoking aspects once Ten and Zetsu are learnt
- Is the maximum amount of Nen you can spend on abilities per turn.
- Allows you to project your aura.(mental attack Ren vs Forcefulness, line of sight needed)
- If you spend Nen points this turn to improve a physical roll add your Ten.
- Subtract 2 if it’s the second time you use Ten since the beginning of your turn.
- Allows you to hide you aura, stops you from using Nen.
-Zetsu: - If you spend Nen points this turn to improve a perception roll add your Zetsu.
- Allows you to sense auras.
1 10m line of sight needed, no ability insight
2 20m, no ability insight
3 40m no ability insight unless contact
5 250m, can track 30 seconds after passage
6 400m, can track 5 minutes after passage, can read an ability 30 second after use
7 600m, can track 30 minutes after passage, can read an ability 5 minutes after use
(Subtract the target Ten if hiding, +1 focused on one aura, -1 if not actively searching, -1 if target is not
actively using Nen) I am not confidant with this table but I think it emulates what we have seen.
-Hatsu: - Distribute your Hatsu points among your abilities, you may move one point per session.
- Players design their own abilities.
- Abilities have a Nen type and must follows its design.
- A characters Nen type should be determined by both the GM and the player following the personality types.
- In game it should be unveiled using an appropriate technique they then become a aspect.
- Abilities bet +1, 0, -1 and -2 if the characters and the ability types are a match, close, far, opposite respectively.
Advancement after awakening.
- Gains a point after you spend 16 hours training total until you reach your Nen refresh.
- Need to unlock the techniques in order Ren, Ten, Zetsu, Hatsu.
- Creating a new ability takes 32 hours improving it takes 16 hours.
- Add 1 to your Nen refresh at significant milestones and 2 at major milestone.
- Any training can only take place once a session.
I want progression and training to be a major factor to follow the Shōnen atmosphere