Anon Resume Ops Consulting (less tech) Google Docs .pdf
Original filename: Anon - Resume - Ops Consulting (less tech) - Google Docs.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 8530.81.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/53.0.2785.103 Safari/537.36 / Skia/PDF m53, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 03/10/2016 at 05:54, from IP address 69.166.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 276 times.
File size: 59 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Anon - Resume - Ops Consulting (less tech) - Google Docs.pdf (PDF, 59 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
J OHN S MITH
123 Main St., Metropolis, NY ◦ (555) 1234567 ◦ email@example.com ◦ in/jsmith
B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with minor in Economics
Anticipated Jun. 2017
GPA: 4.15 / 4.33
◦ MS Excel and VBA
◦ MS Access and SQL
◦ Process flow design
◦ Operations research
◦ Binomial modelling
◦ Stochastic calculus
◦ Data analysis
◦ Scenario projection
◦ Monte Carlo Markov
◦ Balance sheet analysis
◦ Capital budgeting
◦ Trend forecasting
◦ Activitiesbased costing
Specialty Retailer Metropolis
Aug. 2014 – present
◦ Helped found second location of country’s largest Product Category (PtC) specialty retailer.
◦ Launched and directed PtC department, which has doubled in size over last year and now generates
>70% of business’s annual sales and 150% of industry median sales per square foot.
◦ Cut labour costs by 10%+ repeatedly by analyzing projects’ profitability and growth potential.
◦ Balanced 30+ hours/week management responsibilities with fulltime study.
◦ Earned consistent customer commendations for quick, friendly, and professional service.
Pricing Associate and Buyer (parttime)
Jun. 2016 – present
Gotham, IN (remote)
◦ Designed queries which halved time spent on weekly price adjustments.
◦ Set team inventory purchasing volume record at trade show in Utrecht, NLD (€80K) and surpassed
it at Metropils event ($200K) by developing ongoing customer and B2B relationships.
Sept. 2012 Aug. 2014
◦ Grew departmental net profits by over 40% by pitching and securing buyin on new pricing model.
Opera outings with coworkers, 1940s60s movies, and travel (backpacked across Europe in 2012.)
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog