How to remove Pop ups from Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 .pdf
Original filename: How to remove Pop-ups from Microsoft Edge in Windows 10.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Zamzar, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 03/10/2016 at 08:29, from IP address 180.151.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 213 times.
File size: 55 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
How to remove Pop-ups from Microsoft Edge in Windows 10?
Pop-ups have become one of the serious threats nowadays, which can badly attack your system
with severe threats. It can cause the intrusions of many malicious adware, malware, and virus
to get inside your system. These pop-ups appear as fake warning and alerts while using your
browser Microsoft Edge. Pop-ups can badly harm your system. So, here you can dial a technical
support number for Windows 10 to get rid of these pop-ups instantly.
These pop-ups issue mostly appeared after Windows 10 upgrade because, after upgrade to
Windows 10, many users installed a trial of antivirus program. As a result, antimalware
protection software Windows Defender gets turned off. And, when antivirus program exceeded
its trial duration then it stopped working and started creating trouble. In such situation,
protection layer gets completely removed from the system, and thus pop-ups started appearing
while using Edge browser along with other browser installed on your system. However, if you
are facing such situation, then you can either have Windows 10 help and support for pop-up
virus or you may also go through this article post.
Thus, to have simple guidelines for these pop-ups issues, an easy procedure has been shown
below. With this guide, you can have a great help to close fake Microsoft Edge warning and to
keep it away permanently. So, let’s go through the guidelines as shown here:
• Unplug LAN connector or Ethernet if you have wired network.
• Disconnect or turn off your Wi-Fi modem if your system is connected to wireless network.
• Now, close your Edge browser. If it does not get closed easily, then you can repeatedly click
on Esc key or click on OK/Cancel button.
• Now, Activate Airplane Mode.
• Now, start your Edge browser and close harmful tab.
• Restart Windows 10 and do not open your Edge.
• Go to your favorite folder and double click on any URL. This will help you to open Edge as a
• Now, pop-ups are still there so do not make click on the tab. Here, you need to click on a
• Go to the right corner of the browser and click on ‘More actions’.
• Choose Settings>Clear browsing data.
• Now, click on button ‘Choose what to clear’.
• Choose important data and then click on Apply to have these changes.
With all these above guidelines you can easily remove pop-ups from Microsoft Edge. However,
if you need more help for pop-ups removal then you can dial a Windows technical support
number to have complete assistance for pop-ups removal from windows.