LargePrintableAreaT shirts (1) .pdf
Original filename: LargePrintableAreaT-shirts (1).pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by / Skia/PDF m55, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 03/10/2016 at 10:21, from IP address 5.39.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 247 times.
File size: 637 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Large Printable Area Designs for Sublimated Tees
Teespring is looking into expanding tees’ printable area! Please let us know what you think!
1) Details on the Printable Area for the new T-shirt
Large printable area will be available
● On White Unisex poly+cotton T-shirts
● Designs can be printed on the Front side of the T-shirts (and can cover Front
and front side of t-shirts’ sleeves) but not on Back
● Designs should include white patterns to avoid wrinkle shade-outs that are
natural for this printing type (please find an example below**)
2) Design Examples:
The Teespring team has put together a few designs that would work perfectly with sublimation:
** How do wrinkle shade-outs look like?
Wrinkle shade-outs / sublimation print imperfections: due to the nature of the process of printing
a sublimated tee there might appear certain print imperfections that would be looking like the
ones in the images below
In order to avoid potential buyer complaints the Teespring team sends a
ll designs through
approval as well as suggests that sublimation designs have a r andom pattern and feature
3) Concerned about the limitations? Let’s look into the work arounds:
The Teespring team recommends that when a larger printable area design is being develop our
1) Avoid colour in the underarm area
2) If using full colour, create a fake effect of wrinkles on the product images, to indicate
where potential wrinkles could occur: