Excellent Way To Fix Quickbooks Error 6000 Series .pdf
Original filename: Excellent_Way_To_Fix_Quickbooks_Error_6000_Series.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Writer / LibreOffice 4.4, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 13/10/2016 at 14:10, from IP address 111.93.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 246 times.
File size: 66 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Excellent Way To Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 Series
QuickBooks software works in a brilliant way to manage complete accounting task
in a perfect manner. But, like the other software with its’ great functionality
QuickBooks is also not far away from varied glitches. There are many errors that
may happen while using your QuickBooks software in which you may need to dial
a toll-free number to contact tech support for QuickBooks. QuickBooks error 6000
series are also a series of issues which is being reported by many users on
QuickBooks discussion forum.
This 6000 series error usually happens suddenly while trying to open the company
file. Here, you become unable to open your company file as you encounter
following errors in series as shown below:
• Error – 6000,-107 – This usually occurs when TLG file is corrupted.
• Error – 6000, - 1076 – This happens while corrupted installation of QuickBooks.
• Error-6010,-100 - This happens when the computer is not a server hosting
• Error-6012, - 1061 – This occur due to incorrect network setup.
• Error-6129, -101- This happens due to incorrect folder permission.
• Error-6190, 816 or -6190, -85 – This error usually happens while another user is
logged into company file.
These above are the series for error 6000 that can be resolved with a technical
support for QuickBooks error. There are many ways through which you can have a
solution for QuickBooks series error. Let’s know here one of the ways to have a
solution for QuickBooks errors. So, let’s have a look at those solution procedures
to get rid of this 6000 error series:
Change the name of .ND and .TLG files
These files are the part of QuickBooks files which are configuration files that make
QuickBooks access company files in multiuser mode. If files are corrupted, you
can face these errors. Here, you may need to rescan your QuickBooks Database
server manager for which you can follow the procedure as shown below:
First, open the folder containing your company file.
Now, search for files having the same name with extension .ND and .TLG.
Right click on each file and rename it.
• Add the old at the end of each file.
Open QuickBooks and try to sign in again.
Open company file sample which is locally installed on a workstation
Here, you are testing that whether problem is with your company files or with your
• With NO Company open Window, click on open a Sample file button and need
to choose from company files.
• Here, after the opening of the sample file, you can follow the above procedure.
So, these are few ways, through which you can have a solution for QuickBooks
series errors. However, if you need more information, you can dial a QuickBooks
technical support number.