Digital Marketing Overview .pdf
Original filename: Digital Marketing Overview.pdf
Title: Digital Marketing Overview
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by http://www.convertapi.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 17/10/2016 at 11:50, from IP address 182.18.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 508 times.
File size: 1.9 MB (15 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
DIGITAL MARKETING OVERVIEW
Call : +1-610-686-8077 , Email : email@example.com
AGENDA DIGITAL MARKETING OVERVIEW
1. What is Digital Marketing?
2. Why online marketing over taking Traditional Marketing?
3. Benefits of Digital Marketing
4. What does Digital Marketing Consists of?
5. How does Digital Marketing Evolved
6. Search Engine Optimization
7. Social Media Optimization
8. Social Media Marketing
9. Email Marketing
10. Pay per Click
11. AdSense Marketing
WHAT IS DIGITAL MARKETING?
• Digital marketing is an umbrella term for the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet,
but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
WHY ONLINE MARKETING OVER TAKING TRADITIONAL MARKETING?
Because Digital Marketing Levels the Online Playing Field
Because Digital Marketing Is More Cost-Effective than Traditional Marketing
Because Digital Marketing Delivers Conversion
Because Digital Marketing Helps Generate Better Revenues
Because Digital Marketing Facilitates Interaction with Targeted Audiences
Because Digital Marketing Caters to the Mobile Consumer
Because Digital Marketing Provides better ROI for Your Marketing Investments
Because Digital Marketing Earns People’s Trust
Because Digital Marketing Ensures Business Survival Online
HOW DOES DIGITAL MARKETING EVOLVED
• Digital marketing has evolved immensely over time, and with over 40 per cent of the world now connected to the internet, it has never been
• EasySabre, which offered booking class and fare basis information, is where it all began though it was not until 1996 that the first online
ticket booking system was available. “Did you know that in 1995 less than one percent of people had an Internet connection,” explained
• “The number of Internet users actually increased ten-fold between 1999 and 2013 highlighting the rapid growth of online,” said Alexander.
“Over 40 per cent of the world’s population is now connected to the Internet.”
• The current landscape of digital marketing is vast, with over 3.1 billion people now connected to the Internet and engaging online. But with
a further 60 per cent left to break into the online world, Alexander explained to delegates how airlines, airports and aviation professionals
appeal to this market.
• “The Internet is now mobile,” he said. “Mobile/tablet is the platform to engage with right now. Last year mobile data traffic was nearly 30
times the size of the entire global Internet in 2000 and grew 69 per cent in 2014 alone. Looking at an example closer to home, Routesonline
traffic has doubled since January 2013.”
BENEFITS OF DIGITAL MARKETING.
Puts the customer in control.
Drives Brand Loyalty
Reduces the selling cycle
Builds your Brand
It is Measurable
It is Cost Effective
WHAT DOES DIGITAL MARKETING CONSISTS.
Website design ( User Experiences)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Display Marketing/ AdSense Marketing ( Banner Ads)
Online Reputation Marketing (ORM)
WHAT IS SEO AND BENEFITS
• Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is an integral part of any digital marketing strategy; a focused element of an overall holistic approach to driving
customers to your business via online platforms. In other words, marketing the modern way.
• Search engine optimization (SEO) involves achieving the highest position or ranking practical in the natural or organic listings as the main body of the
search engine results pages (SERPS) across a range of specific combination of keywords (or key phrases) entered by search engine users
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF SEO
• SEO has become widely adopted as an online marketing strategy because of its effectiveness. While the benefits of SEO are vast,
here are the top 5.
• The digital landscape has changed dramatically over the past few years, but SEO still remains an effective and important
1 . Increased Traffic - Top positions on the search engine result pages receive a majority of the impressions and clicks, so ranking in
these top positions can result in significant traffic increases for your website
2. ROI - SEO provides trackable and quantifiable results, regardless of whether you are an ecommerce or non-ecommerce site so
there are no qualms when it comes to ROI. SEO agencies are able to track nearly every aspect of their strategy, like increases in
rankings, traffic and conversions.
3. Cost effectiveness - SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies because it targets users who are actively looking
for your products and services online.
4. Increased site usability – In an effort to make your website easier to navigate for the search engines, SEO simultaneously helps
to make your website more navigable for users as well.
5. Brand Awareness - Since top position rankings result in significant impressions, having your website in these top positions on
the result pages translates to more exposure for your website