Banner Component Workaround .pdf
Original filename: Banner_Component_Workaround.pdf
Author: Jesus Padilla
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft Word / , and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 20/10/2016 at 02:09, from IP address 192.30.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 755 times.
File size: 597 KB (5 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Potential Workaround for Issue ECP-1381
Note: The rotating image component appears to be working only on non-responsive (desktop)
1. Create a new Rotating Image Component
2. Create a new item
3. Save the new component without adding any banners.
4. Select the component and edit it via the content editor (bottom of the page).
Note: The content editor might be hidden. When you click on the component, you can
see that the editor appears at the bottom of the page. Just expand and resize if
5. Add a new banner
6. Create a new item or select an existing reference (either should work). In this case we
create a new item.
7. Select the media for the banner
8. Upload or select an existing media item (e.g., a jpeg image). Click done.
9. No error message should appear in wcms. Afterwards, go to live edit and preview the
changes. The rotating image component should appear there.