WilCon Rules & Regulations 2016 .pdf
Original filename: WilCon Rules & Regulations 2016.pdf
Title: WilCon Application 2016.indd
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CS5.5 (7.5) / Adobe PDF Library 9.9, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 20/10/2016 at 17:56, from IP address 199.120.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 158 times.
File size: 490 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
COMICS & ART SHOW
WILCON CON 2017 RULES & REGULATIONS
WilCon will be held at the Wilton Community Center, 1215 Cypress Street, Wilton, Iowa.
Saturday April 29th (possibly 30th) 2017 from 10am-6pm
SETUP & TEAR DOWN TIMES
• Possible early setup may be oﬀered on Friday April 28th from 6pm-9pm
(more information to come)
• Set up on April 29th will begin at 7am. All vendors are asked to be ready by 9:30.
Show starts at 10am.
• The show ends at 6pm, and vendors will have two hours tear down time
starting promptly at 6pm.
• No early tear downs allowed.
• Each booth purchased will come with two passes for the vendor and one additional
helper. Additional passes will be available for purchase.
• Vendors are responsible for watching their booth and any items or merchandise
they bring. WilCon, Robert & Carrie Arlen, or many volunteers will not be responsible
for the loss, damage, or theft of any of these items.
• WilCon must be notiﬁed of any cancellations by April 1st, 2017.
No refunds will be oﬀered after this date.
• Vendors are responsible for handling their own sales and transitions.
• Vendors must leave their booth space in the same condition as it was in when they
arrived. Please bring all necessary items needed for the setup of booth space.
Limited tables available.
By signing you acknowledge that you have read and understand the rules. Please print return this
form with your registration fee. We look forward to having you as a vendor at this year’s WilCon!
Signed by: ___________________________________________ Date: _______________________