New Blank Document .pdf
Original filename: New_Blank_Document.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by RAD PDF / RAD PDF 184.108.40.206 - http://www.radpdf.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 28/10/2016 at 17:37, from IP address 37.47.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 268 times.
File size: 164 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
New_Blank_Document.pdf (PDF, 164 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
CRINGEFEST 3: OH GOD WHY
Basically we'll roll 3 20 sides die (3d20)
If score on 2 or 3 dices is lower than sum of your stats and skill (that later) -/+ modifier depending on task - you pass.
The higher/lower score, the more impactful win/fail is
1. Pick a city where you come from. Down there is of Shitty States of America - so you can kinda get the gist of how it looks.
If it exists in lore, I'll give you a rundown on how it looks. If not, make up one.
2. Think of something unique that differentiates you from other SSA Joes because you were born in that city. (optional, recommended)
3. Think of what's your job. Not like you are legally hired, but you have to have your gimmick.
4. Repeat point 2 with job. What makes you unique compared to other bodyguards/shamans/gamblers out there?
5. Divide 55 points on stats - Phys Strength, Charisma, Agility, Intelligence, Perception
6. Divide 25 on skills? What skills? Whatever you think you should be checked on in die rolls (I won't do rolls on breathing ffs)
7. Most important part - think about what is your character? Personality, friends, history, flaws, perks, looks, preferences... you get it.
8. Think about your equipment - remember to not go overboard (no mechs or antiaircraft guns) and to make items fit your background.
9. Ignore empty page, I'm using online pdf editor.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog