Original filename: PostBotoxInstructions.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - Document2
Author: Crystal Kathrotia
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.8.5 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 01/11/2016 at 05:19, from IP address 70.114.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 188 times.
File size: 53 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
PostBotoxInstructions.pdf (PDF, 53 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Post-Treatment Instructions & Information For Botox
1. Avoid manipulating or rubbing in the area of the injection site for several hours. This can cause
the Botox solution to migrate or move around, making it more likely to impact areas beyond
the desired muscles.
2. Avoid exercising or excessively using the targeted muscle for at least 4 hours after the Botox
3. Avoid laying down or bending forward for at least 4 hours after the injection procedure. These
actions can cause migration of the solution that can lead to complications and undesired
outcomes or effects.
4. While you may see results in as little as 48 to 72 hours after injection, this is not typical. The
majority of patients do not notice full impact from the treatment for 7 to 14 days. You should
wait at least 30 days before deciding if you want additional treatment to avoid over-treating
5. A rare allergic reaction to Botox is possible. If you notice skin redness of an extreme nature,
excessive swelling or a developing rash, call the office immediately or arrange to be seen by a
physician. The same is necessary if you experience puffy or very swollen eyes, a severe
headache or other adverse reactions. Previous treatments can cause antibodies to develop
that can lead to undesired reactions.
6. Feel free to contact Flawless Fillers with questions, comments or concerns at any time following
treatment. We want you to safe, happy and completely satisfied.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog