16 cents thanksgiving1 .pdf
Original filename: 16 cents thanksgiving1.pdf
Title: 16 cents thanksgiving1
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by PDFCreator Version 1.7.0 / GPL Ghostscript 9.07, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 02/11/2016 at 03:33, from IP address 73.181.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 468 times.
File size: 31 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
16 Cents , 3 Shoes, 5 Socks – Thanksgiving Giveaway
Contest begins Tuesday, November 1, 2016 and ends Monday, November 21, 2016, 5
p.m. Customers are encouraged to sign up at https://www.facebook.com/16cents/ .
To participate TAG a name in the comment section under the post on the page of 16
Cents, 3 Shoes & 5 Socks. All names listed in comments will automatically go into a
drawing to win 1x 7-Piece Espresso Table (Valued at $1,000), $500 in Groceries and
$100 Avista House Warming Certificate (applies towards Avista bill). One name will be
randomly selected and contacted immediately. Delivery of winning items to take place
on Wednesday, November 23, 2016.
2. Winner notified via Facebook on or before Tuesday, November 22, 2016 8 p.m. by
Facebook Direct Messaging to make arrangements for delivery. The winning name will
be instructed to call within 24 hours. In the event, the winner does not contact the
prize coordinator contact will be made to the person who shared their name in
comments in an effort to connect. The odds of winning depend on the total number of
3. Winning contestant must provide name, address, phone number, social security
number and date of birth in order to collect prize(s). Sponsors are not responsible for
incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries.
4. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of affiliated sponsors, and employee
affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of
participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of
5. Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age or 21 years of age.
6. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutes of prize will
7. 16 Cents, 3 Shoes, 5 Socks and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any
8. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, and incidental
expenses arising from this contest.
9. By participating in this contest, contestants grant 16 Cents, 3 Shoes, & 5 Socks
permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestants name, character,
likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a contest without any
10. Decision of 16 Cents, 3 Shoes & 5 Socks judges is final.
11. By accepting any prize, winner releases any and all liabilities associated with said prize
from the sponsors.
12. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these