Original filename: RyanHardieResume.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 24/11/2016 at 17:53, from IP address 74.102.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 276 times.
File size: 202 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
RyanHardieResume.pdf (PDF, 202 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Ryan E Hardie, MBA
Location: Jersey City, NJ
More About Me: Portfolio & LinkedIn
To convert marketing from a cost to a revenue center by creating, deploying, & managing digital marketing campaigns that increase revenue
& maximize efficiency. How? By keeping it simple, producing cohesive, clean, & intuitive user experiences that result in engaging digital
journeys that convert users into followers, clients, partners, or consumers. Currently working for a Fortune 50 Company, exploring
opportunities in the New York City Area.
Providence College, School of Business (2007-2012)
Masters of Business Administration, MBA of Marketing
→ Providence College ranked #1 in North Regional Universities by 2017 U.S. News College Rankings & 2016 Bloomberg’s Best Business Schools
→ AACSB Accredited (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) earned by less than 5% of the world's business schools
• 4 Year Student-Worker (Tech Department: Web Content & SaaS Manager) • Dean’s List Honors • Spring Break Abroad 2010: Florence & Rome
• Awarded MBA Work-Study Scholarship (Sports Marketing Department)→Work 9am-5pm→MBA Classes 6pm-10pm→MBA at age 23
Prudential Financial Senior Digital Marketing Management Specialist
(2015- Current Role)
• Address competitive digital developments from within the investment industry & consult UX research to modify web functionality
• Lead the Prudential Investments Subscriptions project, which email updates directly to Financial Advisors, based on their specific content needs.
• Over 15k Prudential Investment digital literature items have been automatically & directly sent to Financial Professionals through this initiative. A weeklygenerated reports track downloads & provides actionable data: advisor names, firm information, popular products, & trends in the market. This allows sales
leaders to track partner firms, implement product strategies, & better services their clients. This was Prudential Investments’ first step towards marketing
automation with integration of web profiles; email marketing, & CRM systems all working in concert.
• Created digital content for over 75+ campaigns a year, targeted at a partner base of 100k Financial Professionals from JP Morgan, Merrill Lynch, etc.
• Optimized conversion rates by testing & improving landing page UX/UI, copy, & calls-to-action (CTAs).
• Grew website traffic 25% YOY by continuously producing content that reinforced Prudential's commitment to solving investment challenges.
• Generated digital assets that were distributed as sponsored content to over 200+ financial sites (i.e. Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg) this tactic
resulted in over 12k weekly views on a single post, increasing in-coming traffic from financially minded users.
• Designed adaptive layouts to maintain consistency, but targeted specific user experiences based on 4 websites: Consumer, Financial Professional, Analyst,
• Defined site architecture & interaction design for several complex web applications using page/user flow diagrams, site maps, & interactive wireframes
created in Axure.
• Generated fully interactive HTML prototypes, which were used for partner presentations, mock-ups, as well as user-testing studies.
• Conveyed design concepts & deliverables to business partners through in-person & remote presentations as well as through detailed & easily understood
Colts Neck Board of Education Web & Technology Manager
• Redesigned 300+ page district website: produced wireframes, presented prototypes, & developed a responsive experience for all devices: leading to 47%
growth in site traffic, a 35% higher conversion rate in completed forms, & 27% lower bounce rates.
• Conducted user research through in person stakeholder interviews, digital surveys, & ran usability testing before & after the re-design.
• Lead the technical collaboration between design & development teams leading UI/UX designers, while managing front-end / back-end developers to translate
designs into CSS / HTML coding for functional Internet applications, websites, & other browser-based tools.
• Wireframed & developed an App, which led to a highly positive an outlook of the digital program & a 23% increase in mobile user web interactivity.
• Maintained a 15k email user base utilizing Saleforce / Eloqua to retain engaged community members & delivered emails with targeted, relevant content, by
segmenting groups --leading to a 40% higher open rate & a 35% higher conversion rate in completed forms.
• Managed Google partnership (1000+ Chromebook rollout), attended training events at Google Headquarters NYC, received Google Educator Certification &
Google Apps Certification.
• Launched a Twitter campaign for Schools & Administrators that was highly successful averaging 20k impressions a month.
• Trained 500 faculty members monthly on Google Apps for Education, website content management tools, & iPad & iMovie Training.
Lake Como Real Estate Investors Digital Marketing Manager
• Developed realty & property websites with: engaging content, high definition photos, & aerial videos, to markets $1M+ homes on the East Coast.
• Brokered web domains for SEO reflecting the address, like 10LakeAve.com & outranked Zillow.com as the top Google result on these properties, due to
more relevant page content, tagging, & higher user clicks from the SERP.
• Outsmarted the competition - personalized websites for homes displayed the properties at their best & also provided a captive audience, unlike Zillow.com,
where “featured nearby homes” tempt the user to look at another home.
• A/B testing yielded that displaying the home’s custom domain, like 10lakeave.com on the property "For Sale Sign" increased the websites mobile users by
78%. These were perspective buyers using their mobile devices from their cars to look at pictures inside the house, floor plans, & virtual tours.
• Google Analytics determined 43 qualified leads on a $3.1M property cost just $2.30 each - that is a tremendously low cost for lead generation, 34% less cost
per lead than using Adwords.
• Cultivated leads & coordinated customer management for real estate rentals using Salesforce / Eloqua & designed custom email templates for monthly
newsletters & marketing emails, which led to an improved click through rate of 150%.
• Reduced Google AdWords costs by 50%, increased online rental booking revenue by 125%, & website traffic growth by 200%.
Providence Friars Sports Marketing Digital Marketing Associate
• Managed WordPress CMS based website that served as a verified information point for national media networks: ESPN, CBS, & FOX.
• Designed an engaging online community with an experience modeled after leading-edge content & community sites, combining social interactivity with ecommerce conversion.
• Lead digital marketing initiatives including search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing,
campaign landing page development, retargeting & marketing automation.
• Managed site’s ecommerce store, performed competitor analysis & in online marketplaces such as Amazon & eBay with focus on revenue improvement,
drove leads through optimized web-content.
• Won "Record Best Revenue Achievement Award" for these efforts through achieving 130% revenue goals & a 300% increase in ecommerce site traffic.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog