Solar Mad Pty Ltd promotion terms & conditions .pdf
Original filename: Solar Mad Pty Ltd promotion - terms & conditions.pdf
Author: Heavy Diesel Specialists
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 29/11/2016 at 03:28, from IP address 116.240.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 290 times.
File size: 191 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Solar Mad Pty Ltd promotion - terms & conditions.pdf (PDF, 191 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
‘Win a solar system for your home’ promotion - Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Solar Mad Pty of Unit 3, 26 Bridge Road, Griffith NSW (ABN: 45 142 366 372)
2. Entry is open to all any residents of NSW over the age of 18.
3. Entry opens at 9.00am on 21/11/2016 Entry closes at 6:30pm on 30/11/16.
4. There is one prize only. The prize is a 3kw solar system and consists of 10 x 300 watt Suntech
solar panels, Enphase mirco inverter and RFI installation kit. It will be installed by a fully qualified
and certified solar technician and electrician at one single address (home or commercial premises)
that is located within the Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area of NSW
5. The prize has a standard retail value of $5000 + GST.
6. To be eligible to win the prize, you must register for and attend one of two public information
sessions held at Leeton Soldiers Club at 6.00pm on Tuesday November 29 and Griffith Leagues
Club (Southside) at 6.00pm on Wednesday November 30.
7. Limited to one entry per household or registered business.
8. All entries that are incomplete or incomprehensible will be deemed invalid.
9. Employees of Solar Mad Pty Ltd or its related entities (and their family members) are ineligible to
10. The prize will be drawn at Solar Mad, Unit 3, 26 Bridge Road Griffith by a barrel draw on
Monday 05/12/2016 between 9am and 9.30am.
11. The winner of the prize will be announced on the company website (www.solarmad.com.au)
website by 5.00pm on 05/12/16 and will be contacted by phone and email that same day.
12. Delivery and installation of the prize will coordinated with the winner and will be completed at a
mutually agreed date on or before March 31, 2017
13. If, despite every reasonable effort, Solar Mad cannot contact a prize winner, the prize will be
retained for three months after the draw date. At the end of this period, if the prize remains
unclaimed a re-draw will take place at Solar Mad on 01/03/17 at 9.00am. The winner of the re-draw
will be notified by email as well as announced on the company website www.Solar Mad Pty
13. Prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
14. Solar Mad Pty Ltd has absolute discretion and reserves all rights to verify the validity of all
entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry
that it deems is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out in this document.
15. The winners of this competition consent to Solar Mad Pty Ltd using their name and image for
the purpose of publicity and promotion and acknowledges that Solar Mad will own the copyright of
any such images.
16. Solar Mad Pty Ltd does not accept responsibility for late entries or any other entries which are
not properly received.
17. Solar Mad Pty Ltd will not be liable for any damages or loss suffered as a result of entry into this
competition or as a result of using the prize. Each component of the major prize is new and has
never been used. It will come with a warranty supplied by the manufacturer and Solar Mad Pty Ltd
will not be held liable for any breach of that warranty.
18. Any costs incurred from using the prize or tax implications resulting from winning the prize will
remain the responsibility of the prize winner.
19. Solar Mad Pty Ltd will bear no liability or responsibility for any issues or faults of any telephone
network or lines, computer online systems, servers, computer equipment, software, technical
problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof,
(including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer
related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
20. Solar Mad Pty Ltd’s decision in relation to this competition is final and no correspondence will be
21. All entrants agree to all Terms and Conditions set out in this document.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog