Wadhwa Courtyard 1 .pdf
Original filename: Wadhwa Courtyard -1-.pdf
Title: PowerPoint Presentation
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by http://www.convertapi.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 07/12/2016 at 09:37, from IP address 103.8.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 259 times.
File size: 2.6 MB (7 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
WELCOME TO NATURE'S
• Towers strategically oriented to get abundance of natural light, wind movement and majestic
views of the Yeoor hills
• Expansive Central Greens at the ground level and interactive spaces created as a center court
between all Towers
• All Central Greens conceived to form a series of courtyards and existing trees have been
harmoniously incorporated into the Amenity Garden
• Power packed Grand Clubhouse with exclusive amenities to cater to all age groups
• Terrace Lounge with a wraparound viewing deck
• Terrace Lounge with cabana seating and barbecue with infinite views of Yeoor hills and the city
• A striking plaza at the main entrance
• Apartments with extended vegetation decks that help the tower breathe naturally
• Unit plans designed for maximum cross ventilation and day light fenestration
Thane’sgreenest residential haven.
Pokhran road no. 2 has been often likened to the posh Pali Hill of Mumbai. It’s a worthy title, given the
abundance of pristine greens, countless trees, open spaces and the serene Upvan lake. The imposing Yeoor
hills provides a perfect, all-natural backdrop to Thane’s most established residential address.
It is in this blessed oasis that Thane’s newest landmark, Wadhwa Courtyard makes its entrance. The lavish
project is designed to complement both, the stunning natural beauty of the location as well as the lofty
aspirations of the discerning home buyers. Wadhwa Courtyard presents a plush array of gorgeous 2 and 3 BHK
apartments with modern amenities and luxurious living nestled amongst nature’s greens.
FAR FROM THE MADNESS.
NEXT DOOR TO CONVENIENCE.
TO THE LEFT. THE
Vasant Vihar High
School & Jr.
Buildings 1 to 8
Little Flower Highschool
D N Nagar
Devi Singhania Hospital
· Upvan Lake – 500 m (2 min.)
· Jupiter Hospital
· Ghodhbunder Road – 1.5 km (4 min.)
· Ace Hospital & Healthcare
· Billabong High International School
· Eastern Express Highway – 1.7 km (5 min.)
· Hiranandani Hospital
· Sulochanadevi Singhania School
· Thane Railway Station – 6 km (20 min.)
· Bethany Hospital
· Waghle Estate – 6 km (20 min.)
· Life Care Hospital
· Bhiwandi – 12.5 km (30 min.)
· Param Hospital
· Powai (Via EEH & JVLR) – 18 km (30 min.)
· SCLR (Via EEH) – 20.5 km (30 min.)
· Jupiter Lifeline Hospital
· Holy Cross High School
· Vasant Vihar School
· Viviana Mall
· Korum Mall
· R Mall 2
· Big Bazaar
· Reliance Mart
· MH High School & Jr. College
· Little Flower School
· St. John's High School
· Horizon Hospital
· Eastern Freeway – 22 km (32 min.)
· Kalyan (Via EEH) – 22 km (40 min.)
· BKC (Via EEH & SCLR) - 25 km (36 min.)
· Mira-Bhayandar (Via Ghodhbunder Rd) – 23 km (40 min.)
· International Airport (Via EEH & SCLR) – 30 km (55 min.)
· Proposed Navi Mumbai Intl. Airport - 45 km (70 min.)
* Distance & Time mentioned as per Google Earth road travel time.
2. TOWER DROPOFF
6. CLUB HOUSE
7. KID'S PLAY
8. TODDLERS PLAY
BEST IN CLASS
10. SENIOR CITIZEN'S SITTING
FITNESS & SPORTS
Banquet with lawn
Jogging & walking track
Mini climbing wall
Senior citizen's sitting area
2 BHK TYPICAL FLOOR PLAN
FLORENCE Carpet Area
3 BHK TYPICAL FLOOR PLAN
3 BHK TYPICAL FLOOR PLAN
Opp. Glaxo Smith Kline Limited,
Pokhran Road No.2, Pawar Nagar,
Thane (W), Maharashtra – 400
301 Platina, Plot no. C59, G Block,
IFBC, Bandra-Kurla Link Road,
BKC, Mumbai – 400 051.
Call: 1800 209 6669
All plans, drawings, amenities, features, specifications, other information, etc. mentioned are indicative of the kind of development that is proposed and are subject to the approval of the respective
floors, plans, pictures, perspective views of building and model furnished apartments and maps are artist’s conceptions and actual building, wall, roadway or landscaping. The developers reserve the right to make
changes or alterations at their sole discretion without prior notice obligation in the interest of the project. All sales communication, verbal/ written, refer to the carpet area in sq.ft. for ease of reference and as
per architectural scale. This area can be calculated in metric scale by conversion ratio of 1 sq.mt. = 10.764 sq.ft. Final discretion remains with the developers (Raghuleela Leasing & Construction Pvt. Ltd.).
mortgaged to Piramal Capital.