Veng 5.0 .pdf
Original filename: Veng_5.0.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by TextMaker / , and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 10/12/2016 at 11:15, from IP address 79.207.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 445 times.
File size: 109 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Veng_5.0.pdf (PDF, 109 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Shien Rotations 5.0, Scaeva TRE
- Focus of this rotation is AOE damage and spreading dots. The new ability
“Piercing Chill” is required.
- An additional Vengeful Slam has to be added between Force Screem and Sundering
Assault (Quickbar 1, Pos. 11 and 12).
- In fights against a single enemy the 3 Chilling Screams serve as placeholders.
Replace that Scream with Hew whenever the Destroyer Proc is active. In about 1/3
of cases Hew will not be available (-> Destroyer Proc had failed), a Chilling
Scream or a different attack has to be picked as substitute to keep the timing
As the Destroyer-Proc floats through the rotation, the position of that substitute attack will change.
Hew has to be used within 10 GCDs. If Destroyer was triggered at positons #8 and
#9 in Quickbar 2 (at Sundering Assault and Impale) the next placeholder is too
far away. Cast Hew (and Enrage) instead of the next Saber Throw to handle this
- Ravage #2 and #3 are situated right next to a Chilling Scream. In fights
against several enemies it is possible to replace those 2 Ravages with Hew (and
keep the AOE attack). Ravage #1 could simply be replaced with a Chilling Scream.
- The rotation works in raids and at the testdummy.
- Ravage #1 can be skipped so the three bleeding effects for the Vengeful Slam
and Bloodmaster are generated as quickly as possible.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog