Emma Martin Resume .pdf
Original filename: Emma Martin Resume .pdf
Title: resume final
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Pages / Mac OS X 10.9.5 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 13/12/2016 at 16:56, from IP address 24.62.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 260 times.
File size: 86 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
11 Coolidge Park, Wakefield, MA 01880
University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA
Candidate for Bachelor of Arts in English and Communication, May 2017
Commonwealth Honors College, Dean’s List Fall 2013, 2014
Research thesis in Communication on food waste and sustainability
Study Abroad: University of Minnesota in Montpellier, France, Spring 2016
University of Massachusetts at Trinity College, Oxford University, England,
Co-Founder and Social Media Coordinator of UMass Communication Club
• Update content on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc… to inform members of
meeting information and to appeal to prospective members.
• Organize meeting times and activities
• Work on individual tasks as well as work with fellow students and faculty advisor
Writer for The Daily Collegian
• Attend events and lectures on campus
• Interview fellow students, faculty, and community members
• Summarize content in a concise and informative writing style
• Thorough research and understanding of each topic
Wakefield Public Schools, Wakefield, MA
• Instruct students from Pre-K through 12th grade
• Employ lesson plans designed by full-time teacher
• Adapt to various students and environments
May ’15 - Present
Brackett’s Oceanview Restaurant, Rockport, MA
• Develop exceptional people skills and professional demeanor
• Maintain meticulous accuracy and attention to detail.
• Operate in a high-paced environment and exceed at multitasking
June ’14 - Present
Software Skills: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Microsoft Office
Proficient in French
Intro to Media and Culture, Intro to Media Programming Institutions, Social Impact of Mass Media,
Advertising as Social Commentary, Media PR & Propaganda, Media Literacy