Blackberry Setup Guide .pdf
Original filename: Blackberry Setup Guide.pdf
This PDF 1.6 document has been generated by Acrobat PDFMaker 15 for Word / Adobe PDF Library 15.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 21/12/2016 at 18:58, from IP address 50.240.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 209 times.
File size: 178 KB (7 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Blackberry Setup Guide.pdf (PDF, 178 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Blackberry OS 10: Setup (IMAP)
This article will assist you in setting up your Blackberry OS 10 device with your Hosted Email
1. From the home menu, select the "Settings" icon.
2. Select "Accounts".
3. Select "Advanced".
4. Select "IMAP".
5. Enter the following details:
a. "Description": Hosted Email Mailbox
b. "Your Name": Your name
c. "Username": firstname.lastname@example.org
d. "Email Address": email@example.com
e. "Password": Your mailbox password
"Server Address": secure.emailsrvr.com
g. "Port": 993
h. "IMAP Path Prefix": /
"SMTP Username": firstname.lastname@example.org
"SMTP Password": Your mailbox password
k. "SMTP Server Address": secure.emailsrvr.com
"SMTP Port": 465
m. "SMTP Encryption": SSL
6. Select "Done" in the upper right corner. Your device will then begin validating
7. Once validation is complete. You should see your email account listed.
8. Go back to your home screen. Swipe up from the bottom, then to the right.
Select your mailbox to view your email.
9. That's it! Your Blackberry device should now be connected to your mailbox.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog